Hit my goal weight - I've lost more weight than what I weigh!!! (159 lbs gone)

Options

Replies

• leilbobeil
    leilbobeil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ekahnicole wrote: »

- If you binge one day, the increase you see in your weight the next day is NOT actual weight gain, it's water weight. Get back on track immediately and you'll see it disappear in a matter of days.

<3

This! Especially right now with family dinners and such, I always have to remember that I did not actually gain 2 pounds in one day, that's just water and the physical weight of the food (which I will dispense soon). I am glad that I have grown and learned in this journey because 1 year ago "gaining" 2 pounds in one day would be enough to derail the whole thing and initiate a binge eating marathon. But now I just up the water and get back to watching the calories and usually its back down in 1-2 days.
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This made me cry happy tears! Congratulations!! You are truly an inspiration
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    You look great and so much happier. I love all the random NSVs and the hair changes. Love your story. :)
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is incredible. Congratulations on all your hard work and your hard-won success.
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful! Congratulations!!!
  • insecretisay
    insecretisay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your post is so inspiring! We're the same height and have almost identical starting weights! Seeing someone coming from where I am and doing so well is super motivating! Thanks for sharing!
  • spoonyspork
    spoonyspork Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!

Guessing from the hair color changes that you experienced the same thing I did: the blue that was only supposed to last 'a few weeks' stayed bright neon blue for MONTHS and you finally bleached it out? And now the purple fades out in less time than it says should? XD
  • mirandadeakin
    mirandadeakin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Thànks so much for sharing.
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ekahnicole you are amazing!!! Soooo inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!

Guessing from the hair color changes that you experienced the same thing I did: the blue that was only supposed to last 'a few weeks' stayed bright neon blue for MONTHS and you finally bleached it out? And now the purple fades out in less time than it says should? XD

I actually maintained the blue for that long purposely (and redyed it blue once after swimming made it fade). The purple did fade out super fast, I didn't include a photo of how it was originally but it was a very vibrant royal purple. Only lasted a week, haha. Pretty soon I'll just be dyeing it black probably.

Back on topic - thank you for the lovely comments!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job and wonderful inspiration!!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!!
  • gonzbarb
    gonzbarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your journey has been nothing but inspirational! Thank you for sharing. I hope to be writing my story in a year too. <3<3
  • Sora4ever
    Sora4ever Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job, you are so inspirational!
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are someone special! Congratulations on a job well done . . . you're story is inspiring. I hope you continue to share it with others. You can bring hope to other young men and women where there is none. Best wishes for continued success.
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow. I'm really starting to see, believe, and know that I can do this. Thank you so much for sharing. Congrats!!
  • Um12tlwr
    Um12tlwr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! So inspirational. Love the new hair cuts as well.
    Have a great 2016.
  • Murphles1210
    Murphles1210 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you look so great!
  • kikip38
    kikip38 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Annnnd here come the tears. You, my child, have just become my inspiration. I am exactly your height, and exactly 64 lbs over goal weight. My story is a shade different, as I used to be a size 24/26...list over 100 lbs, and then gained back about 75 10 years later. Needless to say, I felt like the epitome of failure. Like who does that? I'm now learning to forgive myself, and have succeeded in beginning again. The scale is slowly but surely moving on the right direction, but done times it's tough (like when one if my old "at goal" pics pops up). Your post reminded me of what is possible, and that I just need to love myself every day, as I am. For that, I thank you. You look amazing, btw :).
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This is exactly what I needed to get started. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!