Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

UNflattering selfie thread

Options
dmac_101
dmac_101 Posts: 433 Member
There already is a thread for the selfies you're proud for the world to see.

But: What if! What if we start posting selfies that we're NOT proud of. Maybe even selfies that we're a bit embarrassed by.

Maybe you're having a bad hair day, maybe you just took the pic from an unflattering angle, or in my case (to kick off the thread) maybe you have a swollen cheek from a bad wisdom tooth.tugxdxbspznl.jpg

We've all seen how GOOD everyone can look. Now let's see some unfiltered real-ness!

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    0d67obiwqj7k.jpeg
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    0d67obiwqj7k.jpeg

You are so naturally pretty. You don't need a filter. I mean, if beauty *really* is on the inside. Hidden. Hidden where no one can ever, ever find it. Go, girl!
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    6rs9lgn95bjt.jpeg
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Got a feeling only dewds will post....
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Got a feeling only dewds will post....

Because women are vain? Or because?!

I'll have you know there once was a thread dedicated entirely to my ugly faces- so, there!

Link please!
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    6dxl4pnf6owb.jpeg
    0d67obiwqj7k.jpeg

You are so naturally pretty. You don't need a filter. I mean, if beauty *really* is on the inside. Hidden. Hidden where no one can ever, ever find it. Go, girl!

I don't know you my MFP Tiffany, but bad people may have made you believe you're ugly on the inside when that's actually the farthest from the truth! I believe there's more to you than the tea that you ordered, just like there's more to me than the Raisin Bran that I had!

Now if you excuse me, I have to go running around the neighborhood. This picture is unfiltered proof.

7io06srpkse0.jpeg

Your persistence is admirable... And kinda cute!
    6dxl4pnf6owb.jpeg
    0d67obiwqj7k.jpeg

I don't know you my MFP Tiffany, but bad people may have made you believe you're ugly on the inside when that's actually the farthest from the truth! I believe there's more to you than the tea that you ordered, just like there's more to me than the Raisin Bran that I had!

Now if you excuse me, I have to go running around the neighborhood. This picture is unfiltered proof.

7io06srpkse0.jpeg

LOL that was my Halloween costume. A last minute thing. And people were like "So... you're a garbage bag?"
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    6dxl4pnf6owb.jpeg
    0d67obiwqj7k.jpeg

7io06srpkse0.jpeg

6dxl4pnf6owb.jpeg
    0d67obiwqj7k.jpeg

7io06srpkse0.jpeg

LOL that was my Halloween costume. A last minute thing. And people were like "So... you're a garbage bag?"

How are there still people in this world who haven't seen that movie?!

I fall asleep with it on the TV! Not even kidding!

Believe me, it's the only reason I still haven't cancelled my Netflix.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Oh &...
    t32xmrayxlnx.jpeg

Feliz navidad- here's an unflattering selfie :wink:

Product delivered as intended 10/10 Would view again
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Oh &...
    t32xmrayxlnx.jpeg

Feliz navidad- here's an unflattering selfie :wink:

Cute girl attempts unflattering photo. Fails. Becomes Internet sweetheart.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    ^ try again. Still cute. Extra points for curled hair.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Do you even work upper cheat brah?

ioh2qzhrgz41.jpeg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    No clue why it is upside down lol
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Is goof the new cute?! You people must be doing this all wrong. You all have not touched unflattering.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    lc58qppg8ed6.jpeg
    Unflattering enough??
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    ^ he looks like a Duckie. People stop and feed ducks all the time. It's a tranquil pastime. Children play with duckies in the tub.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    lc58qppg8ed6.jpeg
    Unflattering enough??

You sort of look like an angel with special electric hair powers. Sorry.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    lc58qppg8ed6.jpeg
    Unflattering enough??

You sort of look like an angel with special electric hair powers. Sorry.

Lol! I can also zap people.