Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

UNflattering selfie thread

Options

Replies

• MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    9ng2p6od2pxs.jpeg

Hat! Beard!
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Bathroom selfies are always unflattering, plus I had to use a step stool & I am overweight but at least my bathroom is clean, my outfit is cute & it was warm enough during December (13th, 2015), in New Jersey; to wear a tank top!

jj6bomt8ecvh.jpg

losrpibu5u7a.jpg
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This thread
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Crying? Turkey hat?! Wtf face?! Unflattering- that's my thang. lzn5zac47i3v.jpeg
    2m7p2mcq6bdc.jpeg
    de26a6y2wrz9.jpeg

I like you're hat
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Bathroom selfies are always unflattering, plus I had to use a step stool & I am overweight but at least my bathroom is clean, my outfit is cute & it was warm enough during December (13th, 2015), in New Jersey; to wear a tank top!

jj6bomt8ecvh.jpg

losrpibu5u7a.jpg

Freaking adorable. The *best* bathroom selfie Ever. Girl, you sparkle. Much respect for keeping that bathroom spotless.
  • AmandALR2602
    AmandALR2602 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    gbn605o3c8o5.jpg
    From Halloween. I could NOT get the makeup off :/
  • AmandALR2602
    AmandALR2602 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    omg i'm dying at all of these! why didn't I know about this sooner!!

Some backstory. Someone in my household doesn't screw lids on the bottles. I'm about to go to bed, I Benadyled up and was soo sleepy but I needed to prepare my food for the following day. I shook a bottle of garlic, herb, and white wine marinade and it erupted like Krakatoa all over the kitchen and myself (especially my hair). My boyfriend's initial reaction was to have me hold my pose so he could document it. I look like the crankiest old lady ever :D
    ibq8011j3dmr.jpg

Not cranky looking at all
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Crying? Turkey hat?! Wtf face?! Unflattering- that's my thang. lzn5zac47i3v.jpeg
    2m7p2mcq6bdc.jpeg
    de26a6y2wrz9.jpeg

I'm having stalking second thoughts.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

jj6bomt8ecvh.jpg

losrpibu5u7a.jpg

Freaking adorable. The *best* bathroom selfie Ever. Girl, you sparkle. Much respect for keeping that bathroom spotless.

Aw (blushing), thank you very much; you're so very sweet & I hope I look, as great as you do; in 10 years!
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Funny-Ugly-Man.jpg
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    vmh15yrso49c.jpg