Addicted to MFP... Resurrected for those in need

Options

Replies

• FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Two hours left of my shift...work is getting in the way of MFP... how does everyone cope?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Two hours left of my shift...work is getting in the way of MFP... how does everyone cope?

You quit work. Isn't it obvious
  • FemmeFireRL
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yes, but I can't pay my bills with my sultry eyes and charm....I've tried.
  • synchkat
    Options
    You'll figure out a way. Move into your car, get wifi at Starbucks or Mcdonalds. It's very simple when you think about it.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Multi task. It's the only way. You have to become more efficient with your mfp game...
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Is it really a problem if it's just a part of my lifestyle? Everybody does it.
  • FemmeFireRL
    Options
    Alright....you've convinced me Synchkat. Resignation has been emailed.
  • FemmeFireRL
    Options
    Multi task. It's the only way. You have to become more efficient with your mfp game...
    Oh, I'm the queen of multi tasking...you have to be in my line of work or someone may end up dead.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Alright....you've convinced me Synchkat. Resignation has been emailed.

Awesome. Now make a list of all places with wifi cause you cannot go a minute without MFP
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Also "update chair".. That's why I love mfp, it has chairs that are so up to date they are called update chairs.

That's actually not a real thing. MFP will make you see things that are not real. Most of what's on here and who is on here is fake. It's all apart of the addiction.

I like my imaginary friends. Shush, you. ;)

Ahh @_SummerGirl_ ..... she is an OG triple OG of MFP. Yoi could all learn something from her. She has been doing this for years. The struggle is real people.

That's right, Ryan. Watch and learn. Watch and learn. :wink: :lol:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Darklords wrote: »
    I just can't leave , they keep calling me back I just don't know what to do

True talk.... The only peace I have found is in the gym... It's my chance to unplug...but as soon as the gym is over, I here MFP in my head..... I wonder.. what can everyone be doing... Are they doing it without me...I bet they found a good thread
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Tracy...I could quit anytime, I swear....I just do it "socially!" ;)

It all started with me wanting to experiment... see what's out there... before long..I was on MFP every day.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

Forget work...just keep your ears open in case the boss comes close...then quickly minimize!! Problem solved!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

It all started with me wanting to experiment... see what's out there... before long..I was on MFP every day.

You just can't help yourself anymore, can you...you're a hostage to the monkey on your back.....the MFP monkey....
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Is it really a problem if it's just a part of my lifestyle? Everybody does it.

I'm mean it's not like we are hurting anyone... right?
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm J and I've logged on for over 159 days. Do I get a keychain or something B)
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

You just can't help yourself anymore, can you...you're a hostage to the monkey on your back.....the MFP monkey....

Look.. I can stop anytime I want
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    Hi I'm J and I've logged on for over 159 days. Do I get a keychain or something B)

You'll have to check back tomorrow... that's all I can tell you
  • synchkat
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »

You probably get some extra special nudez
    (and a glass of wine cause class and all)
  • FemmeFireRL
    edited December 2015
    Options
    OH NO!!!! An MFP pop-up just appeared asking me to participate in a survey...quick, give me something witty. After nearly 12 hours at work, my wit has left me :(