Addicted to MFP... Resurrected for those in need

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm a former addict but I'm getting help

Ive heard this one before, if your here... your still an addict... first step is admitting it.... take the leap
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    *walks in* Realizes what this is about o.o
    *flees*
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Bloody addicts....

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

:sweat_smile:
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Andy79G wrote: »
    Hi I'm Andy, 36 years old, fed up with life and the way things were going I decided to join MFP but on my way in I had a sudden change of heart and suddenly my concience comes in to play.....................Help me!!!!!!!!

MFP will start making you question a lot of things... Its ok... It broadens your horizons but its also dangerous...too much is harmful. You have to be careful. Keep it recreational and don't let it turn into a habit
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Bloody addicts....

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

:sweat_smile:

Jack is one of the worst MFP addicts. He is a self hater.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Wait, there was a naked woman in the selfie thread?! When? I always miss the drama *sigh*

• LiftingRiot
    Options
    PewterSky wrote: »
    Wait, there was a naked woman in the selfie thread?! When? I always miss the drama *sigh*

I seen you run in and then run out and now your back again. Trust me its safe here. Let it out.. Ive missed multiple nakeds myself. Its devastating but remember there will be more and this is not the end.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Hey, you're good with the pep talk!

MFP addiction has gotten a lot better for me, when I first started I was spending a lot of time on the forums but now I don't really feel the need to post as much. It could be so because quite a lot of my friends don't post either and the threads are all so redundant. Having said that, I'm still not being productive *glancing at the pile of work I have on the side* so guess I'll stay.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    So what your telling us its all about who you associate with on MFP.... I have to say, there are a lot of scandalous characters on here and its easy to be tricked by these people. People looking for that MFP "love" or "hookups". Who is friends with who and have you seen their new selfie..... It can be a lot to take in and you have to surround yourself with the right people to get what you want.... We are here for you
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    So what your telling us its all about who you associate with on MFP.... I have to say, there are a lot of scandalous characters on here and its easy to be tricked by these people. People looking for that MFP "love" or "hookups". Who is friends with who and have you seen their new selfie..... It can be a lot to take in and you have to surround yourself with the right people to get what you want.... We are here for you

We need a list of the scandalous. That might help us to stay away from the "bad" elements of which you speak. :neutral:
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    @rusty454 and @jsummd. Yes I was devastated too. I hot tailed it over to that selfie thread as soon as I heard about it but unfortunately, the mods got there before I did.. What hurts most is that they took some of the comments away from underneath along with the picture.. It's like it never happened :'(
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Same with me @Thisnameischosen ! A friend messaged me that it happened but it was gone before I could see.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Good job someone sent me pics of naki selfies and I still have the chat on Instagram... :smirk: XD
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Good job someone sent me pics of naki selfies and I still have the chat on Instagram... :smirk: XD

:smiley: you sunshine have just made my day. Message me them.. Pretty please?
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options

We need a list of the scandalous. That might help us to stay away from the "bad" elements of which you speak. :neutral: [/quote]

Yaaas, or a vote for the most scandalous MFP'er thread would work...
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »

We need a list of the scandalous. That might help us to stay away from the "bad" elements of which you speak. :neutral:

Yaaas, or a vote for the most scandalous MFP'er thread would work...[/quote]

This could be a good option... Kind of seems like the blind leading the blind though.... Lets face it, we are asking MFP members to rate other MFP members... Its a vicious cycle
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Welcome Thomas, I always knew I would see you in here one day... Ive seen your struggles... its time we take our lives back
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »

Yaaas, or a vote for the most scandalous MFP'er thread would work...

IWLl0wu.gif

this is a great idea[/quote]

Please share with us what brought you here.... its ok... we will listen