Addicted to MFP... Resurrected for those in need

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Don't take the survey... it's a trick...
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Well, it was either this, DraftKings, or worse yet, Vodka and the occasional 19 beers on a Saturday night.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Y'all are horrible influences...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    ^^She needs to accept.
    step 4.5 is acceptance I think
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Excuse me??? I've seen you on here. Don't judge me!!! Your just like the rest of us. Your no better
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Well, it was either this, DraftKings, or worse yet, Vodka and the occasional 19 beers on a Saturday night.

Those are all gateway drugs to MFP. I've seen it before... sorry man
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Excuse me??? I've seen you on here. Don't judge me!!! Your just like the rest of us. Your no better
    ***YOU'RE***
    good lord, you are right...I've turned into one of those annoying posters who freak out over strangers' grammar!!! I need to hide my phone from myself and hang my head in shame now. :(

Edited because "myself" is obviously 1 word.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Zoey ... The struggle is real .... I've been an addict for over two years
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    It's like an itch you just can't scratch!
    9xxvbj93y9db.gif
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I'm a former addict but I'm getting help
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to get advice to try to help a friend. Does that count?

<sees the glares and walks out>
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Also "update chair".. That's why I love mfp, it has chairs that are so up to date they are called update chairs.

That's actually not a real thing. MFP will make you see things that are not real. Most of what's on here and who is on here is fake. It's all apart of the addiction.

I like my imaginary friends. Shush, you. ;)

Ahh @_SummerGirl_ ..... she is an OG triple OG of MFP. Yoi could all learn something from her. She has been doing this for years. The struggle is real people.

That's right, Ryan. Watch and learn. Watch and learn. :wink: :lol:

I'm pretty upset about the "imaginary" comment... :disappointed:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Ryan. Cuz you're like not just a mfp friend. You have my real phone number, for goodness sake. :kissing_closed_eyes:
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    So it's first thing in the morning and here I am. After 7 hours without mfp I really need my fix. I'm anxious to find out if jo is angry with me because I said i wouldnt sit next to her in a coffee shop or if the way I said the mfpal above me died was perhaps to harsh (maybe I hit a nerve? What if the way I said he was going to die was the way his great aunt died and it brings back bad memory's??). Anyway every thing is fine, luckily my posts just got skimmed over.
    I tell my self "ok, now you know, just log out and go have a life, it's Friday after all" But then I worry "what if someone comes on here drunk and I miss it??"
    Urgh. What am I to do?
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    So it's first thing in the morning and here I am. After 7 hours without mfp I really need my fix. I'm anxious to find out if jo is angry with me because I said i wouldnt sit next to her in a coffee shop or if the way I said the mfpal above me died was perhaps to harsh (maybe I hit a nerve? What if the way I said he was going to die was the way his great aunt died and it brings back bad memory's??). Anyway every thing is fine, luckily my posts just got skimmed over.
    I tell my self "ok, now you know, just log out and go have a life, it's Friday after all" But then I worry "what if someone comes on here drunk and I miss it??"
    Urgh. What am I to do?

Right? I had a busy work week the other week and completely missed the scantily clad pics of some girl...and I'm sure tons more happened that I don't even know about :lol:
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Urgh. What am I to do?

Someone already explained how to deal with your addiction.

Just quit your job. Duh!
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Urgh. What am I to do?

Right? I had a busy work week the other week and completely missed the scantily clad pics of some girl...and I'm sure tons more happened that I don't even know about :lol:

I missed a naked woman on the selfie thread once. I'm still getting over it.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    MzIrish wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Zoey ... The struggle is real .... I've been an addict for over two years

Welcome zoey... very brave of you to admit your addiction. We're all friends here
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    I'm just here to get advice to try to help a friend. Does that count?

<sees the glares and walks out>

It's safe here robert. Tell us about your "friend"

• jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Urgh. What am I to do?

I missed that too! Crushed.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Urgh. What am I to do?

I missed that too! Crushed.

I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS

<
    CRUSHED