Snakes

Options
Bbg340
Bbg340 Posts: 517 Member
Sitting here with my daughter while she holds her new snake. Anyone else into snakes?

Replies

• Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    :s nooooo wayyy..keep them
  • Darklords
    Options
    no they are not, they scare the s**t out of me. can't even go into a room if they are there
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    I'm not 'into' snakes but i like them.

Il tell you a snake related story. This one time when I was in Morocco I saw these snake charmers, so I go over and I'm sitting there with all the crazy music and one of the guys puts this snake around my neck, and there were these two cobras in front of me, the cobras looked out of it, it was weird how they were moving.. Anyway everything was cool and I was getting into the snake charming spirt but then this other guy bolted out from behind this tent we were sitting in. He starts arguing with the main guy who put this snake around my neck, he then grabs the head of the snake that's still round my neck, then the other guy grabs the tail. So there's this poor snake all stretched out right near my face and these two guys arguing in Arabic with the drums and flutes still going on in the background.. It was intense. Anyway I just ducked underneath that snake and ran away.

The end.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Options
    I know :o
  • Thisnameischosen
    Options
    It's a true story! No innuendo!
  • Darklords
    Options
    Bbg340 wrote: »
    s33zf4vo2nim.jpeg

no no no no no
  • Darklords
    Options
    I'm not 'into' snakes but i like them.

Il tell you a snake related story. This one time when I was in Morocco I saw these snake charmers, so I go over and I'm sitting there with all the crazy music and one of the guys puts this snake around my neck, and there were these two cobras in front of me, the cobras looked out of it, it was weird how they were moving.. Anyway everything was cool and I was getting into the snake charming spirt but then this other guy bolted out from behind this tent we were sitting in. He starts arguing with the main guy who put this snake around my neck, he then grabs the head of the snake that's still round my neck, then the other guy grabs the tail. So there's this poor snake all stretched out right near my face and these two guys arguing in Arabic with the drums and flutes still going on in the background.. It was intense. Anyway I just ducked underneath that snake and ran away.

The end.

I would have freaked out if someone did that to me
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yes I have 7 pet snakes. Ball python, 2 corn snakes, a western hognose, a mexican black milksnake, a pueblan milksnake, and white sided rat snake. What did you get your daughter?
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Just saw the pics, cute ball python.
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    I am fascinated by snakes! I think they're beautiful but I don't think I'd ever have one as a pet.

@Bbg340 I like the snake your daughter got. Has she decided on a name? :)

@Thisnameischosen That's an interesting story! I used to love watching the cobras dancing. When I was growing up we'd have snake charmers going door to door asking if anyone wanted to see the snakes (they carried them in baskets). I'd always spend money on that. Good times.
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yes I have 7 pet snakes. Ball python, 2 corn snakes, a western hognose, a mexican black milksnake, a pueblan milksnake, and white sided rat snake. What did you get your daughter?

7 snakes?! I want to see pictures!

• basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have a ball python named Domino and two rubber boas named Zena and Ziggy.