I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• txangel210
    txangel210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'2 and 165 pounds. According to my doctor I am obese. But I don't feel. I can stand to shed some fat and tighten up my stomach. Feel free to add me. Would welcome any and all ideas!
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    31 yrs old, 5'3 195lbs.. any one looking for support feel free to add me. :)
  • kaylapacheco50
    kaylapacheco50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me! i just joined, i'm 5'1, 130lbs, single mom of 2 kids determined to get bikini fit! :)
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to find some more shorties in my life :blushing:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5 foot 2 although I might come in at 3 on a good day if I stand up really tall. I'm hovering around 140 at the moment. I have very short legs (thanks, Grandma!) and have always hated running, so at the moment I'm doing C25K and am signed up for two 5K runs in the fall just to give myself an extra challenge (I also do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution). I'd love more friends who shop in the petite section. Always cracks me up when people think that if you're petite, you can't be overweight.
  • lilyaqha
    lilyaqha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 add me! :)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    hai!!! Im Jeanette and im only well I should say barely 5'2.... Im at 146 working on my first goal of 130.....
    I have been doing ok keeping on track so far... im only mid week three - I am determined not to give up - please feel free to add me we can motivate each other
  • toniju
    toniju Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I'm 5'3"
  • soxfan2184
    soxfan2184 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hellooooo!
    My name is Catie and I'm 21 years old. I'm 5'3" and about 185 pounds. I wear a size 12 in pants most of the time and a M/L in tops. I have no children, but I do have my own place and a full-time job (and a live-in boyfriend) I've always been a yoyo dieter and I'm really trying to find people to help me commit myself this time. I'd love to friend others in my height/age range and see if we can't keep each other motivated! Add me :)
    (please have your food diary available for viewing to friends)
    Hi, catie im 5'3 and i weigh 196 currently & i would like to lose another 60, before i joined mfp
    I lost 43 pounds on my own so if you want just add me :)
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5'4 189
    GW 120
  • thetiniestgirl
    Options
    Add me- I'm 5' 4"
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and half :). Only start 2 weeks ago. 3 pound loss so far. Once you start calorie counting food, you will make better choices. I;m finding it easier as the days go on xxx
  • chiclets13
    chiclets13 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi!

You can add me
    I am 5'2 : )
  • sjayeturner
    sjayeturner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, you ca add me I am 4'9 and I am on here everyday, always looking for new support !!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    5'4 here!!!!!! =) shorty short short =D
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2-3" depending on the day and what workout I did!:laugh:

Add me! :smile:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me! I'm 5'2 and have about 70ish lbs (goal) to lose. I'm on pretty much throughout the day everyday! I just started my journey June 10th!
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! You can all add me if you like. I'm 5'4, 131 lbs, 27 years old.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ME! I'M 5'4" and 54lbs- I'm always here!
  • StaceyZellen
    StaceyZellen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2!