Join me in a 3-day sprint to New Year's Eve!

Options
mtjohnston42
mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
The week between Christmas and New Years is typically a messy one!

We often just bag it when it comes to eating and exercise this week because we figure we'll be blowing our diets anyway on NYE so why bother ...

NOT THIS YEAR!! I'm committing to 3 excellent days of tracking my food in My Fitness Pal, coming under my calorie goal, and exercising at least 30 minutes each day. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday December 28-30.

Come along with me! You will love the way you feel each day, and how you will wake up on New Year's Eve morning. Change your body, change your mind, change your life.

You can do anything for 3 days!

Replies

• elias1609
    elias1609 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    elias1609 wrote: »
    I'm in!

Yes! That's the spirit
  • lisabfitness123
    lisabfitness123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too ;)
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I actually ate bad yesterday. ..too many sweets, and I paid for it in the bathroom. It actually help me to understand that my body was rejecting all that crap. Ate clean today and needed something to motivate me to continue and start working out again. Thanks, I'm in.
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Awesome guys! You won't regret it!
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am completely in! Thanks for doing another one! :smile:
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm sooo over the holiday goodies! Let's go!
  • ndpri
    ndpri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • debkie77
    debkie77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great way to get back on track.
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    YES! Let's do this together! I need to go into the new year feeling healthy NOT guilty!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    You guys are all rock stars!
  • meeganbrett
    meeganbrett Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I love this mentality
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Was trolling MFP for some motivation to get me thru the holidays. I'm in! I can do anything for 3 days.
  • tails102185
    tails102185 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally in! Also I had no idea these forums existed in the app until your post! WOO HOO!
  • pilisangar
    pilisangar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes lest do it!!!! That's the spirit :) I am totally in :)
  • drmommy09
    drmommy09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to get in on this! Let's do it!
  • sunshinesmb
    sunshinesmb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!!!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Love the enthusiasm. Even just by joining this challenge you've made a strong statement about how you want to feel, and what you're willing to do to get there. Cheers and let's do this!!!
  • KLLGR11
    KLLGR11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just want I needed after Christmas.
  • redguy45
    redguy45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

We often just bag it when it comes to eating and exercise this week because we figure we'll be blowing our diets anyway on NYE so why bother ...

NOT THIS YEAR!! I'm committing to 3 excellent days of tracking my food in My Fitness Pal, coming under my calorie goal, and exercising at least 30 minutes each day. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday December 28-30.

Come along with me! You will love the way you feel each day, and how you will wake up on New Year's Eve morning. Change your body, change your mind, change your life.