Join me in a 3-day sprint to New Year's Eve!

Options

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was so much fun! Started with fitness class for 45 min then spent the rest of the day with my friend. I finally tried rollerblading and had so much fun and I did not fall at all. Not very fast but it's a start! I have always had terrible balance but thanks to a few months of BJJ my core strength is vastly improved and with it my balance! Judo was cancelled tonight so I'm behind on the amount I had hoped to train today but I will add in some extra Rollerblade sessions to make up for that in the next couple of days. Didn't eat the healthiest foods (Carbs galore) but stayed well within calories.
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

h1iyxp5p5p5z.jpg

DAY 2 is here! Time to commit to your goal and crush it!!

Did PiYo Sweat today and have done pretty well with nutrition the past couple days. Not perfect, but still under my calorie goal. Onward ...
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    h1iyxp5p5p5z.jpg

DAY 2 is here! Time to commit to your goal and crush it!!

Did PiYo Sweat today and have done pretty well with nutrition the past couple days. Not perfect, but still under my calorie goal. Onward ...

Awesome!!
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    C25K Week 2 Day 3. Met my goal of 5500 steps. And under my calories for today. Glad to have this mini-challenge to keep me going today.
  • SmurfBunny1027
    SmurfBunny1027 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 32 minute walk, 1.47 miles, and stayed under goal today. Ready for day 3!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Stopped at just two pieces of Sees candy today. Then ate two more homemade caramels given to me last minute. Still under calories. Did weights this am and will bike tonight- stationary.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Still a couple hours before this baby goes home. I'm quite exhausted so probably won't workout. But I did take advantage of babies' new skill, climbing stairs, so I've been up and down the stairs a ton today and I feel it! Haven't ate a whole lot today either trying to keep my calorie goal down after I had that crunch wrap. Ha!
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Day 2, under calorie goal and 1 hour working out... weight training and some cardiovascular (bike). Onward to day 3! :)
  • Meranda29
    Meranda29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 1: under calories and 8500 steps!
    Day 2: under calories, over 10,000 steps and a 45 min Zumba session.

Bring on day three!!!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Great job everyone and amazing enthusiasm!!! 3 days goes fast I know you all have it in you to exercise at least 30 minutes on day 3 and come in under your calorie goal! Let's go!!! Just one more day to push yourself to be a better you!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Pretty good! I was just over my calorie goal and did 30 minutes of work in the yard cleaning up after ice storm. Tomorrow I am back to work so I have to pack a good lunch and go for a walk at lunchtime. I will put soup in the crockpot before I leave in the morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm working NYE and NYD (12 hr shifts).
    Means I won't be around all the food and alcohol :-)
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    WHEN IS EVERYONE WEIGHING IN???
    I was up 6 pounds yesterday from all of the holiday food. Very disheartening. I ate a lot of wonderful food but I was not expecting that. I don't want to weigh again for a few days.
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    dlm4mom wrote: »
    I was up 6 pounds yesterday from all of the holiday food. Very disheartening. I ate a lot of wonderful food but I was not expecting that. I don't want to weigh again for a few days.

I'm not weighing in at all - just focusing on healthy habits for now.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this challenge did another hour (13 miles) on the stationary bike. Two days in a row well under calories. I'd like to end the month at my lowest weight for the month (and year) that I hit before the holidays. No candy tomorrow!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    dlm4mom wrote: »

I'm avoiding the scale as I get obsessed with it...
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day. Knowledge is power.
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    fiddletime wrote: »
    Thanks to this challenge did another hour (13 miles) on the stationary bike. Two days in a row well under calories. I'd like to end the month at my lowest weight for the month (and year) that I hit before the holidays. No candy tomorrow!

That's the spirit!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    ukotqux9xu1i.png

IT'S THE LAST DAY!! And you thought 3 days would be easy ;)

I have one very important challenge for everyone in this third day.

Succeed.

You've come this far. Maybe some of you have stumbled a bit along the way - a little over your calorie goal or only doing 15 minutes of exercise.

Today, on the last day, commit to succeed. Beat your calorie goal, and beat your exercise goal.

You can do it! Change your body, change your mind, change your life!
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I already have my New Year's Eve planned. No need for worry this year. I've got it covered. Gonna dance with friends and family and have a great time! I'm feeling very confident.