Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Join me in a 3-day sprint to New Year's Eve!

123457»

Replies

• mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    PS let's be MFP friends! Hit me up yo!
  • Resolved2016
    Resolved2016 Posts: 23 Member
    I feel so awesome, I'm making it four days, at least from an exercise standpoint!. Lost 3 pounds, on my way to 30. On my way to the gym. Happy New Year, everyone!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    New year- looking forward to starting wIt's a clean slate!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    Nice. I also lost in these 3 days, to end at my lowest in 1 1/2 years, but I did go over yesterday.
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Awesome everyone! You should be proud. More challenges coming!
  • dlm4mom
    I just bought my first piece of exercise equipment- a bike. Any tips on motivation to use it would be appreciated. I was thinking maybe I could find an interesting podcast. I am not so crazy about tv.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    I learned this from a friend and it's working for me. Get a good audio book that you only listen to when you're working out. If you want to know what happens next, you'll have to get on your bike.

For podcasts, I highly recommend "Serial". You WILL want to know what happens next! I also like "The Moth" podcast.
  • dlm4mom
    Thank you! I love the moth radio. I just looked at serial so I will try that next. I just did 30 minutes on the bike listening to npr story corp. I was hot and tired but I really enjoyed it. I have a really hard time doing anything I do not enjoy. Life is just too short for that to me. So maybe this will work!!