Join me in a 3-day sprint to New Year's Eve!

Options
123457»

Replies

• mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    PS let's be MFP friends! Hit me up yo!
  • Resolved2016
    Resolved2016 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I feel so awesome, I'm making it four days, at least from an exercise standpoint!. Lost 3 pounds, on my way to 30. On my way to the gym. Happy New Year, everyone!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    New year- looking forward to starting wIt's a clean slate!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nice. I also lost in these 3 days, to end at my lowest in 1 1/2 years, but I did go over yesterday.
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome everyone! You should be proud. More challenges coming!
  • dlm4mom
    Options
    I just bought my first piece of exercise equipment- a bike. Any tips on motivation to use it would be appreciated. I was thinking maybe I could find an interesting podcast. I am not so crazy about tv.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I learned this from a friend and it's working for me. Get a good audio book that you only listen to when you're working out. If you want to know what happens next, you'll have to get on your bike.

For podcasts, I highly recommend "Serial". You WILL want to know what happens next! I also like "The Moth" podcast.
  • dlm4mom
    Options
    Thank you! I love the moth radio. I just looked at serial so I will try that next. I just did 30 minutes on the bike listening to npr story corp. I was hot and tired but I really enjoyed it. I have a really hard time doing anything I do not enjoy. Life is just too short for that to me. So maybe this will work!!