Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Hockey!?

Options

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Go Johnny Go Go Go!!!!!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    barrski145 wrote: »
    Funny I haven't seen any Cindy Crosby fans on here yet. I hear he's going to be the Captain of the Canadian Olympic women's hockey team. I'm sure it's just a rumor though.

Haha!!

Or Kane fans. They looove Kane :|

I love Chicago... but always likes Toews more than Kane
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Hockey is one sport I actually like to watch. I've seen the Capitals play many times. I respect the skating, fighting, score-pointing combination.
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I Love Hockey.... GO FLYERS!!!!!!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Yeah.... Hmmmmm Where is the Stanley Cup right now? Oh Yeah!!!! Chicago!!!!! Go Hawks

Hawks are a good team, no doubt. You have some strong talented players. But the Kings will get their cup back again this year! ;)

You're dreaming! No pacific division team is winning the cup this season. Central is the division to beat.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    nladz2tav4zo.jpg

kicking it old(ish) school :)
  • jlisa24
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Yeah.... Hmmmmm Where is the Stanley Cup right now? Oh Yeah!!!! Chicago!!!!! Go Hawks

Hawks are a good team, no doubt. You have some strong talented players. But the Kings will get their cup back again this year! ;)

You're dreaming! No pacific division team is winning the cup this season. Central is the division to beat.

Tell that to our 9 point lead over the pacific! Aside from the Stars and Caps who are killing it, were right up there. we'll be seeing you in the playoffs again this year!
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I'm betting kings get cup or at least make conference final
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »

Tell that to our 9 point lead over the pacific! Aside from the Stars and Caps who are killing it, were right up there. we'll be seeing you in the playoffs again this year!

That nine point lead is from playing the majority of your games against the worst in the league. Pacific is the worst division right now. Yes kings are the best in that division so makes for easy points.
  • barrski145
    barrski145 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen over the years the regular season is just a warm up to get you in the post season. That's when the games begin. Teams sitting at the top get knocked off by teams that barely even made it in the playoffs and it's usually a team in the middle of the pack at the end of the season that makes the most noise. Just sayin.
  • barrski145
    Options
    The percentage of teams that have won the presidents trophy and have gone on to win the cup is less then half if I'm not mistaken.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen over the years the regular season is just a warm up to get you in the post season. That's when the games begin. Teams sitting at the top get knocked off by teams that barely even made it in the playoffs and it's usually a team in the middle of the pack at the end of the season that makes the most noise. Just sayin.

Kings won it getting 8th twice I think it was....

Your right, season means *kitten*
  • barrski145
    Options
    I remember in 96 the Wings set an NHL record for win/points in a season and didn't make it to the finals. So, as they say, just make it in cuz anything can happen after that.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »

Kings won it getting 8th twice I think it was....

Your right, season means *kitten*

Its true. Kings were 8th in both 2012 and 2014 and won the cup. And 2014 every playoff game went to game 7. This current team knows how to win in the pkayoffs.

GKG

**currently killing the Oilerz right now
  • PersistentConsistentDetermined
    Options
    Canucks all the way!!
  • jlisa24
    Options
    k4n0defhh7xw.jpg

Anyone else have funny ones? I love them :D
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member