Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Hockey!?

Options

Replies

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    #GOREDWINGS

Plus, hockey is the only sport worth watching
    Well that's simply not true.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Let's go Rangers!!!

All my life!

Potvin Sucks!!!

jc86i2g4u6vj.jpeg

• RNGRZulu
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    pikkuleijonajuhlatetu0601JoP_nu.jpg
    Yyyeah so we won something yesterday.... Oh yeah:

FINLAND 2016 IIHF WORLD JUNIOR ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women's team? (Lolz)
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wings... booo
    ypHeA6GFWX0Zi.gif

Its funny watching all of you talk about who is getting the cup this year...... haha..Guess who has it....

Blackhawks 2016

Haha! You're just keeping it safe until we get it back this year! ;)
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    uy3s0y3nihkb.jpg

That's awesome!!!
  • jlisa24
    Options
    Haha ^^^ Is it odd that I find that most men I date are hockey fans? If they're not into it they think it's boring (or I'm annoyed having to explain what happened) and they don't get that I don't watch many tv shows because hockey is one 2-3 nights a week. I'm 90% sure I'm the man in the relationship.

81l0t8l5dsdn.jpg
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I love hockey! Go habs Go!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The Oilers are undefeated in 2016....just saying. :joy:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Haha ^^^ Is it odd that I find that most men I date are hockey fans? If they're not into it they think it's boring (or I'm annoyed having to explain what happened) and they don't get that I don't watch many tv shows because hockey is one 2-3 nights a week. I'm 90% sure I'm the man in the relationship.

81l0t8l5dsdn.jpg

I believe its pronounced as "beast"
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Love me some hockey. unfortunately, living in Ohio we are the blackout zone for the red wings. Husband is a weirdo and likes the Leafs, even though he grew up outside Detroit. We both love the Toledo Walleye ECHL team and go pretty frequently. Had the pleasure of going to the Winter Classic in 2014 at UofM to see them play in a snow storm. Greatest time ever where I could feel my toes.
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

81l0t8l5dsdn.jpg

This.
  • M111111111
    Options
    edryer123 wrote: »
    Love me some hockey. unfortunately, living in Ohio we are the blackout zone for the red wings. Husband is a weirdo and likes the Leafs, even though he grew up outside Detroit. We both love the Toledo Walleye ECHL team and go pretty frequently. Had the pleasure of going to the Winter Classic in 2014 at UofM to see them play in a snow storm. Greatest time ever where I could feel my toes.

I went to the Detroit/ toronto winter classic too!!! I think I'm still thawing out!!!lvj564f4djcc.jpg
  • jlisa24
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    The Oilers are undefeated in 2016....just saying. :joy:

lol :) well at least you're a true fan! Just a few more games until they have more W's than L. Keep the streak going haha
  • jlisa24
    Options

81l0t8l5dsdn.jpg

l4magitqu4bj.jpg
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options

I went to the Detroit/ toronto winter classic too!!! I think I'm still thawing out!!!lvj564f4djcc.jpg

That's awesome! I'm truly jealous. Sure glad Edmonton came up with the idea of having outdoor games :wink:
  • jlisa24
    Options

OMG holy burr!!! Looks so awesome though!!
  • jlisa24
    Options

OMG holy burr!!! Looks so awesome though!!
  • RNGRZulu
    edited January 2016
    Options

That's awesome! I'm truly jealous. Sure glad Edmonton came up with the idea of having outdoor games :wink:
    Kessel jersey in public!?!? Eeeek

LpLlpK1.jpg
  • M111111111
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »

Kessel jersey in public!?!? Eeeek

LpLlpK1.jpg

Lol! So glad torontos cheeseburgers are safe now that he's gone.