Girl Muscles?

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give me advice on strength training exercises that will get me looking masculine? I am trying to avoid developing wimpy "girl muscles."

Grow a penis first.
  • Rhayahana
    Rhayahana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If it's pink, don't lift it!

tumblr_m8r0uilHdD1r4df1po1_500.jpg

Just sayin' :wink:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    You're probably going to have to do the same thing men do if you want masculine muscles. Eat lots of protein, Drink Pre-Workout, Do a steady strength routine adding more weight each week.

And yet, with how fit you are...and this fact that this is in fun & games thread. Perhaps you are just pulling people's chains and not wanting real answers? Nonetheless, look into Body Building websites if that's really what you want.

Awww. That was sweet!

yes it was... I messaged her to tell her I was being a tad snarky and making a parody of another thread... and also told her that she offered solid advice. :-D

:flowerforyou:
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Rofl! :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    kegals!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    kegals!

Gotta have strong muscles in all the right places :laugh:
  • DrMonhattan
    Options
    Come to my apartment and lift my cawk. You'll get swole on that diet and training routine!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape!!!!

124542d1345942790-frankenstein-costume-shatteredfx-makingof.jpg
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow! REALLY... :noway:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    kegals!

Gotta have strong muscles in all the right places :laugh:

never had any complaints in that regard. lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Come to my apartment and lift my cawk. You'll get swole on that diet and training routine!

really?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give me advice on strength training exercises that will get me looking masculine? I am trying to avoid developing wimpy "girl muscles."

Just eat at a nice calorie deficit and lift heavy for about 2-3 weeks...you'll be ****in' shredded....

This chick did New Rules for like a month...

220px-Nikki_Fuller.jpg
  • BrittanyAnnL
    BrittanyAnnL Posts: 140
    Options
    Ummm, hello! It's VERY easy.. Follow these instructions. :)

1. You must raid the bathroom and throw out all razors, body sprays, shave gels, perfume, tampons, and yes that frilly fruit smellinbg body wash. You no longer have a need for razors or girly smells. Let that hair GROW. A bush and hairy legs is a MUST for the man muscles.

2. Meet with a doctor for your "low libido" ... and acquire some testosterone.. * wink wink* ( Or just find the nearest man and drain his body of testosterone.. whatever is easiest for you)

3. Move to Montana. Take up residence in a small cabin in the middle of the woods. (This requires work boots, old wranglers, and a flannel shirt)

4. Grab an axe and chop wood my friend. Easy as that. You chop until you cannot chop anymore.

* You must yell "TIMBER!" as the trees fall. That's a must.

& BINGO! Manly muscles. :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    If you are serious, those ladies use testosterone or steriods but i would think once you get to a really low body fat you estrogen levels get very low. not sure how healthy any of that is though.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

This must be the missing piece. I have been doing all that other stuff but I never yell Timber!
  • MireyGal76
    Options

This must be the missing piece. I have been doing all that other stuff but I never yell Timber!

I always yelled GERONIMO! maybe this is where I have been failing.

Thank you!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Bean515
    Bean515 Posts: 97
    Options
    You're probably going to have to do the same thing men do if you want masculine muscles. Eat lots of protein, Drink Pre-Workout, Do a steady strength routine adding more weight each week.

And yet, with how fit you are...and this fact that this is in fun & games thread. Perhaps you are just pulling people's chains and not wanting real answers? Nonetheless, look into Body Building websites if that's really what you want.

^^^ winning. That explains why I have a pair budding between my legs. ****! And to think I blamed beer guzzling and watching football with my hands down my pants on Sunday afternoons.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I hear if you walk into the weight room at the gym, you instantly start bulking up. After five minutes or so, you should look like She-Hulk.
  • Bean515
    Bean515 Posts: 97
    Options

Just eat at a nice calorie deficit and lift heavy for about 2-3 weeks...you'll be ****in' shredded....

This chick did New Rules for like a month...

220px-Nikki_Fuller.jpg

Aack! I must burn my copy!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity!! Is this a response to the man muscles thread?