JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION

Replies

• ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    We are not long excepting anymore members. Everyone above, I will be sending you invites to the group and the spreadsheet link will be there. I will accept the invite for the spreadsheet when it sends me the alert. Sorry for anyone after this post. Got a lot more people than expected
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Aw, barely missed :) Good luck, guys!
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    I'd love to join! I weigh in on Wednesday.
  • haberchic
    haberchic Posts: 24 Member
    I would like to join
  • AguniaS
    AguniaS Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me too, I have to lose weight!
  • CarolKidney
    CarolKidney Posts: 5 Member
    JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION: New month, new competition. 1st weigh in will be this week, depending on your normal weigh in date. You log on our spreadsheet i'll be sending out or send me each weeks weight through here. Each week we see who lost the most and they are that weeks winners. I will post it on here and on my news feed.Then at the end of the month, well see who lost the most overall. January competition ends the last week of January. Let me know if your in so I can email you the spreadsheet :)

I have been doing this since September. Its been such a success!! Come join me for the New Year New You movement!!

Im in too! Sounds like great motivation!
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    We are not long excepting anymore members.
  • VeggieClaire
    VeggieClaire Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to take part please! I weigh on a Friday morning x
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    I'm in. I'm at 163 right now! When does the challenge start the 1st?
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    I'm in!!
  • yvettesretail
    yvettesretail Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION: New month, new competition. 1st weigh in will be this week, depending on your normal weigh in date. You log on our spreadsheet i'll be sending out or send me each weeks weight through here. Each week we see who lost the most and they are that weeks winners. I will post it on here and on my news feed.Then at the end of the month, well see who lost the most overall. January competition ends the last week of January. Let me know if your in so I can email you the spreadsheet :)

I have been doing this since September. Its been such a success!! Come join me for the New Year New You movement!!

Hello I would like to join in, I usu weigh in Monday morning this past Monday my weight was 188.8.
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    id like in to please

• tishmo
    tishmo Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! Maybe this will keep me motivated :)
  • dz9412
    dz9412 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in, too. 134 as of this morning, so Thursday weigh day for me. Thanks for doing this!
  • brandid34
    brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
    I'm in
  • roxanna_hassan
    roxanna_hassan Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in
  • roxanna_hassan
    roxanna_hassan Posts: 19 Member
    How do I start
  • kat759
    kat759 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm in
  • kherbert32
    kherbert32 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to join in. My weigh in day is Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.