Anyone doing 4 hour body?

Options

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Glad CICO worked for you, but no, not every time.

Yes, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Diet plans such as this take advantage of the fact that people are prone to overestimating their activity and underestimating their intake ... then swearing that basic physics don't apply to them.

• cinthyaclarke
    cinthyaclarke Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Luckily for me, my results (and previous lack there of) are not contingent upon you buying it. I haven't been on this long enough to say beyond doubt that it will work long term, but I have seen others have amazing results with low carb lifestyles, eating an abundance of calories each day and never working out. How does CICO explain that?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Luckily for me, my results (and previous lack there of) are not contingent upon you buying it. I haven't been on this long enough to say beyond doubt that it will work long term, but I have seen others have amazing results with low carb lifestyles, eating an abundance of calories each day and never working out. How does CICO explain that?

It doesn't because science. You need to open your diary to prove it.
  • cinthyaclarke
    Options
    I'm sorry, are you saying that they did not lose weight on a low carb diet?
  • queenliz99
    Options
    You can eat low carb but it is about the calorie intake.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, are you saying that they did not lose weight on a low carb diet?

Nobody is saying one cannot lose weight on a low carb diet. It's the rest of what you've posted that keeps getting countered ... starvation mode, CICO not being what determines weight loss, etc.
  • cinthyaclarke
    Options
    I have physically seen it done with a low carb, high calorie intake, but since that's clearly impossible as it clashes with your experience and what you've learned, obviously I'm wrong.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    So can we view your diary? Would love to see this.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    I have physically seen it done with a low carb, high calorie intake, but since that's clearly impossible as it clashes with your experience and what you've learned, obviously I'm wrong.

Again, you need to open your diary because if this is true you will be my hero. My missing link.
  • cinthyaclarke
    Options
    I did not have success on low carb, none what-so-ever, but both my aunt and my sister had great results. I envied their diaries of steak and bacon and 2000+ calories with minimal activity, but I watched them both drop a lot of weight. I wish my body operated the same way, but it didn't. My friend and I, similar size and weight, went on the same low-cal diet and she dropped 20 pounds. I did not. Different things work for different bodies.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Define "high calorie intake" then contrast that number with the number of calories burned. What you are claiming is energy created from nothing ... a violation of scientific law.
  • Alluminati
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I did not have success on low carb, none what-so-ever, but both my aunt and my sister had great results. I envied their diaries of steak and bacon and 2000+ calories with minimal activity, but I watched them both drop a lot of weight. I wish my body operated the same way, but it didn't. My friend and I, similar size and weight, went on the same low-cal diet and she dropped 20 pounds. I did not. Different things work for different bodies.
    Did they have a lot of weight to lose? Because that's the only way I can see someone dropping weight at 2000+ calories because they were eating more than that to begin with. Also, did you see them weigh every morsel of food and evaluate their diaries everyday?
  • queenliz99
    Options

No it does not because science. CICO rules supreme.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly interested in the 15 minute orgasms that they promise me!
  • Alluminati
    Options

Lol!
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

Lol!

Oooh me too! I think I can hang!!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

That would be...messy.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I think I still have that book buried somewhere. I should dust it off for the lolz.

There was one, and only one, point in that book that stuck with me as valid: that there is are effective levels of activity and nutrients and exceeding those levels produce diminishing (and sometimes counterproductive) returns. Ferriss has built an enviable fortune selling from his blog and books, so there's that.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    There's science and then there's anecdote. Anecdotes unfortunately aren't a reliable way to prove what you say is correct. Do you watch them 24 hours a day to see how much they eat and what physical activity they may do? If not, then you may just be relying on what you personally have seen AT THE MOMENT. That's not the same as having a controlled setting where measurements are made and scientific method is implemented to come to a conclusion.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Alluminati wrote: »

Lol!

Oooh me too! I think I can hang!!

So, I guess, hip boots aren't optional....more of a mandatory thing. Holy Fluids Batman!