Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Eighth Term

Replies

• freesiasun5
    freesiasun5 Posts: 3,122 Member
    kgeyser wrote: »
    :huh: Oh really, no owl yet for the person with the power to avada kedavra you right off the forums?

52955-harry-potter-i-dont-like-to-be-kept-waiting.gif

:p

You must be a Slytherin...

Owls will go out soon! Some of them partied a bit hard last night.
  • ikbentevreden
    ikbentevreden Posts: 8 Member
    I'm so excited about this :smiley:
  • TimeLadyAscella
    TimeLadyAscella Posts: 5 Member
    I just sent in an application. Hope there's still a spot left for me. Now to wait on an Owl, fingers crossed!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    I got waitlisted. Many many people love this challenge so even jumping on it right away can't guarantee a spot.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I have applied and I'm hoping to see the arrival of the owl soon :)

^^^ I support her even if she is a Gryffindor :tongue:

(for real though, she's cool!)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    kgeyser wrote: »
    :huh: Oh really, no owl yet for the person with the power to avada kedavra you right off the forums?

52955-harry-potter-i-dont-like-to-be-kept-waiting.gif

:p

You must be a Slytherin...

Owls will go out soon! Some of them partied a bit hard last night.

You say that like it's a bad thing :D
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    That awkward moment when you hear about people being waitlisted and you panic wondering if you wrote down your username correctly :O
  • hayslip1974
    hayslip1974 Posts: 50 Member
    :D I had the same thought!
  • EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    I got waitlisted too :( Boo. I really hope a spot opens up, I love Harry Potter.
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    I have applied and I'm hoping to see the arrival of the owl soon :)

^^^ I support her even if she is a Gryffindor :tongue:

(for real though, she's cool!)
    Thank you :)
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    pichu318 wrote: »
    That awkward moment when you hear about people being waitlisted and you panic wondering if you wrote down your username correctly :O

@pichu_318 Haha, exactly what I thought :D
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    I'm not sure if previous students get a heads up before the new term starts or not. If they do there won't be many spots left for First Years!

My mirror of Erised sees me in this challenge so... no pressure, waitlist :p LOL
    I kinda wish we could see what number we are on the waitlist, but then maybe that would be too painful!
  • hayslip1974
    hayslip1974 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm not sure if previous students get a heads up before the new term starts or not. If they do there won't be many spots left for First Years!

My mirror of Erised sees me in this challenge so... no pressure, waitlist :p LOL
    I kinda wish we could see what number we are on the waitlist, but then maybe that would be too painful!

I'm not sure when you applied. I think I must have done it before or just about the same time. (within 5 hours of the original post) and I haven't heard if I made it in yet. I am anxious to find out!
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    About 7.15am on Thursday (I was on the bus to work so I worried it hadn't gone through properly), and got the owl reply after 5pm that evening.
    Hope you hear soon @hayslip1974!
  • Sammich_v2
    Sammich_v2 Posts: 471 Member
    About 7.15am on Thursday (I was on the bus to work so I worried it hadn't gone through properly), and got the owl reply after 5pm that evening.
    Hope you hear soon @hayslip1974!

I don't want to disappoint you but I applied on the Wednesday the 30th and am on the waiting list. I think it might also depend on which house you nominated for too. The popular ones obviously get more people wanting to be in the house/signing up etc.
  • Chelsaisacat
    Chelsaisacat Posts: 119 Member
    This is amazing!!!!!!!! I just lost my mind. Way to make fitness challenge groups fun for us nerds!
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    I just came across this and I hope that I can get in! :s What a cool & clever idea.
  • rfilbeck711
    rfilbeck711 Posts: 99 Member
    I did the application the other day, but haven't seen any message or emails. Hope to be part of his!!!
  • MyraN28
    MyraN28 Posts: 7 Member
    I JUST filled up the form! I hope I get a response soon! I'm new here and I love HP and I think this is a sign that I should definitely stick to my goals :D
  • talhonjik
    talhonjik Posts: 440 Member
    Oh dear, I hope I'm not too late - just filled in my form, fingers crossed!