People like comparative picture topics therefore...

Options

Replies

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Man you started out looking like John Goodman and you ended up looking like Steve Guttenberg. :laugh:
    Way to go
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done :smile:
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Seroiusly well done. You look fab.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow!!

You look great :love:
  • hallswan
    hallswan Posts: 90
    Options
    wow - that is amazing you look great! Congratualtions
  • crobinson3
    crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great. I love photo montages like that where you can see the weight loss progress.

A great inspiration to everyone,
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing... I am so inspired! :drinker:
  • MandyKayFrench
    MandyKayFrench Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredible - congratulations!! Thanks for the motivation right before my morning workout! :smile:
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow thats fantastic results. you are amazing to have done that and I am inspired. :noway:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful :love: So healthy. Great job!!

My favorite part was losing 10 years, not the 35 pounds!! I had one girl think I was my own daughter?? FUNNY as hell................

"Oh, I met your mother last year at this party"

"Um, no that was me?"

*insert embarrased smiley* "I am so very sorry!"

:bigsmile: "You just told me I looked younger..........I should PAY you!!"

Now of course she was young, only saw me once.........so I know I dont look 20 years younger, but so much healtheir..........as do YOU!!

GOoooooooYOU!!!! WOOT!!:drinker:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look amazing!!!!!! Great job! I love the success photos. You are proof it can be done!!!!
  • JoyElizabeth
    JoyElizabeth Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about - and why we are all here - to learn and be inspired by others to achieve our very best, and in turn, to inspire even more people with our own dazzling results.

Well Done! That's an amazing transformation - thanks for sharing.

Kind Regards,

Joy.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    You look amazing - great job! Love the "tough guy" face you make when you're an ump and ref. I wouldn't even think of contesting a call with you! :wink:
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Man you started out looking like John Goodman and you ended up looking like Steve Guttenberg. :laugh:
    Way to go

I have dealt with the "John Goodman / Fred Flintstone" reference for many years. I am glad that particular one is gone :)
  • Umpire57
    Options
    You look amazing - great job! Love the "tough guy" face you make when you're an ump and ref. I wouldn't even think of contesting a call with you! :wink:

Why would you ever contest a call? Don't you know the umpire is always right? :happy:
  • Umpire57
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment,. You have truly worked hard and it shows. :drinker:

Yea, I am going to be turning 39 at month's end so I hope, like you, that someone says "There is no effin way you are almost 40!" :laugh:
  • Umpire57
    Options
    That is so amazing! You have to be so proud of yourself! Thanks for posting this, I needed a bit of extra motivation!!!
    Have a great week!

Speaking of motivation, I have not just laid in bed and skipped a workout for no reason in a long time. This morning I almost did! Then I thought about you commenting on every one of my workout posts and thought that if I did not go you would notice therefore I kicked myself out of bed and went. I would very much hate to disappoint a Canadian. :laugh: I am now VERY glad I did. This workout is on you Heather! Thanks!
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    Awesome! You look so much younger!
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Holy cow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!