People like comparative picture topics therefore...

Options

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic! you look so much younger!!! great job!!! :flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker:
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Holy cow.

Taliko - I know I was big but you don't have to resort to name calling! :laugh:
  • danazsweet
    danazsweet Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow, you should be really proud of yourself. You look fantastic, but even more so, you stuck to it and went for your goals. Very inspiring to others. Way to go!:happy:
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Great job and congrats on the fantastic results!

I must declare.... in the second picture of your current pics on the top row....you look somewhat like Colin Firth!! If my girlfriends were around you might need to hide or risk being tackled!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    My hat is off to you.
    AWESOME!!!
    Job well done!!!
    :drinker:
  • Umpire57
    Options
    Great job and congrats on the fantastic results!

I must declare.... in the second picture of your current pics on the top row....you look somewhat like Colin Firth!! If my girlfriends were around you might need to hide or risk being tackled!

I will take Colin Firth over John Goodman any day.

But then I would have to say I have lost 7 1/2 Stone instead of 106 pounds :happy:
  • LisaNa10
    LisaNa10 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing, and I'm sure you feel it too.
  • Umpire57
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing, and I'm sure you feel it too.

My new favorite saying is "I love how I feel now MUCH more than I used to love potato"
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    A ladies' man, funny with the lads AND you lost 7 1/2 stone !!! Colin, you are my hero.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    wow, wtg!
  • Barberoni
    Barberoni Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment! You're awesome. Thanks for being a good example of follow through and accomplishing your goals.
  • Umpire57
    Options
    A ladies' man, funny with the lads AND you lost 7 1/2 stone !!! Colin, you are my hero.

I married my wife when she was 17 and I was 18. I think I have lost most/if not all of my "ladies' man" persona years ago :smile:

If not I am sure she would kill me in my sleep :frown:
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Awesome work. I am sure "Ed" would be proud of you as well! :happy:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation! You look like a different person.
  • Umpire57
    Options

Apparently I am, Someone at work told a co-worker (That was not supposed to tell me but did) that it seems I am nicer now that I have lost weight. :laugh:

My wife and sister thought that was the funniest thing ever and has had a field day with that one.
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    Awesome job...you look like a much younger and healthier version of your old self!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options

Apparently I am, Someone at work told a co-worker (That was not supposed to tell me but did) that it seems I am nicer now that I have lost weight. :laugh:

My wife and sister thought that was the funniest thing ever and has had a field day with that one.
    It works, it happens, same thing happened to me. You look better, you feel better. SO the self esteem goes up and the need to prove yourself goes down, the "I may be fat but I can still kick your butt" chip comes off the shoulder. The feeling better part makes the energy level go up, so you're less crabby and all your chores are way easier now. It's just a good good thing. Congratulations man, welcome to the good life. It rox. :drinker:
  • Dcjones
    Dcjones Posts: 12
    Options
    awsome way to go!
  • luckydenson
    luckydenson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so amazing and gives me hope. You know what is amazing is not only you lose weight in your body by the thing that got me is your face looks very differnt. Amazing!:smile:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Handsome and fantastic......you look like a new person!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!