People like comparative picture topics therefore...

Options

Replies

• wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! The hard work has definitely paid off. Oh Yeah... Go Braves!!!! :drinker:
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    WOW.....what a change!!!!! You look great, keep up the good work
  • JulieDonahue
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! The hard work has definitely paid off. Oh Yeah... Go Braves!!!! :drinker:

My daughter would love you! - I am a Cardinals fan :)
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thanks for posting. These pictures help with the inspiration to keep striving for the goal! :)
  • needtoloseweight25
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Over 100 pounds! Amazing!!!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    24ooayh.jpg

Just being fair to John
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Wowie!! You look like a movie star!! :) WTG!!

I was thinking the same thing!!! Very handsome! Good job!
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What changes did you make to lose the weight? I have a hubby who is quite heavy and is trying to lose the weight as well. looking to see what tips I could share with him
  • Umpire57
    Options
    There are no secrets per se. It is the basics of eating better and start exercising. I did also cut out all added sugars, white breads, potatoes etc. Then kept the numbers working on here.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have become more handsome!!! Good job and thanks for posting pics it really helps others see that it can be done with diet and exercise! I wish you continued success!
  • ginabhappy
    ginabhappy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love your transformation....you look awesome!!!!!!!great pics
  • Umpire57
    Options
    It has been a while since the last update so here is a more current one:

UMP0810a.jpg
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you're right we do like comparative pictures.
  • Umpire57
    Options
    Fixed cropped pic.

I have found when they get too large that they end up getting cropped so I had to make the pic a bit smaller so it would display correctly.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your face looks completely different and your belly is gone! Good for you! Now I am inspired to work out today. :)
  • Umpire57
    Options
    WOW! Your face looks completely different and your belly is gone! Good for you! Now I am inspired to work out today. :)

Thanks for the compliments but that face is still attached to my same big ole head so there is not much I can do about that and I would not say my belly is "completely gone" I just hide it better now :)
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm at that point in my diet and exercise program that I just want to give up and say "what's the point" and "this is just too hard." But pictures and stories like yours really keep me going.

Congrats and Thanks!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :smile:

i would never have thought both pics were the same person - its so inspiring - well done you :drinker:
  • tulips0312
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so impressed and inspired!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!