2 years, 163.3 lb lost!

Replies

• corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Thank you for continuing to share your journey! You have truly inspired me and helped me know that I can do this. Starting at over 300 pounds is not easy but it helps knowing someone else has also started there and has been successful! I wish you continued success (even though you really don't need it, I know you've got this) and happiness!

You're doing an amazing job and I love getting to follow your journey! Thank you for your kind words :)
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    wow - amazing !! great job.
  • jmeebeee
    jmeebeee Posts: 13 Member
    u look amazing!! congrats on all ur success :)<3
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    You looking amazing! What a motivation :)
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Phenomenal. You look great. :)
  • anupama515
    anupama515 Posts: 5 Member
    You look so amazing....What great journey of weight loss really inspires me ...163 pounds in 2 year..you must have worked so hard
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Wow! Absolutely amazing! You look so much younger and happier! Congrats for sticking with it!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    pbprincess wrote: »
    Wow! Absolutely amazing! You look so much younger and happier! Congrats for sticking with it!

Thank you so much! I am much happier because I can do so much more now!
  • 2015Mich
    2015Mich Posts: 6 Member
    Wow, simple amazing! Congrats!!
  • EmilyNan
    EmilyNan Posts: 24 Member
    163 pounds is no joke! That's a huge accomplishment and so life changing! Thanks for sharing
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Very beautiful!! Amazing transformation. Love your words of wisdom.... "be kind to yourself on this journey" I will always remember that now. Thank You. :)
  • cajun_belle
    cajun_belle Posts: 29 Member
    Super awesome you are! Thanks so much for sharing... You look fabulous!
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Super inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • beeconeofhope
    beeconeofhope Posts: 26 Member
    What an inspiration you are thank you for sharing this is quite motivating <3 you did such a good job!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Congratulations on you hard work and for sharing your journey. It makes me think losing the 60 pounds I need to is doable. Thank you.
  • juleelee
    juleelee Posts: 19 Member
    OMG good job!!!! What an inspiration you are!!! (and beautiful, too!)
  • mimi2974
    mimi2974 Posts: 40 Member
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    AWESOME girlie! So empowering to see your after photos. It is like you literally took your fat self off. But I know it wasn't easy. Change is messy, and emotional and you came out victorious! Good on ya !!! (from this old gal in Oregon that still has a bit to go.)
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited January 2016
    Wow, what a transformation! Congrats and thank you for posting this, it's very encouraging to see.
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    I love your attitude! Thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!