2 years, 163.3 lb lost!

Replies

• pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    You're inspiring. Congrats!!
  • Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Love this! You are phenomenal and, like others have stated, this story is a huge inspiration to those of us who are on a journey to lose lots of weight. Thanks for sharing!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Stunning transformation Many congratulations !
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    OMG!! You look awesome. Good job
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Wow! Well done!
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    awesome.. you look great and should feel very very proud
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Your hard work and dedication to your continued health and success are absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing your success and providing encouragement to others. Being kind to ourselves is often tough to do while we struggle with our weight, thank you for the reminder.
  • Jessika29669
    Jessika29669 Posts: 34 Member
    You are SO inspirational girl! And gorgeous! Great job!
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Wow....what a change!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Pretty fantastic!
  • shellz87
    shellz87 Posts: 7 Member
    Well done! You look great!
  • Eleted
    Eleted Posts: 121 Member
    Awesome job , but would love more of your story. The journey , I know, is not easy. I would love to hear the day to day details!!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Eleted wrote: »
    Awesome job , but would love more of your story. The journey , I know, is not easy. I would love to hear the day to day details!!

Thank you! You can message me or friend request and we can speak more privately!
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    patwojy wrote: »
    That is one of the most amazing transformations I have ever seen. Your hard work and efforts paid off in volumes! You are SO very wise to do this while you are young and have your whole life ahead of you. It's what I truly regret about myself...in my 50's and still trying again and again! You have given yourself a very precious gift...congratulations!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's never too late. I wish I had done this years ago but I truly believe you can't succeed until you're truly ready, nobody can make you do this. You have to be willing to completely dedicate yourself to the process and love yourself at every part of this journey, even when you don't want to.

It is about being at a place and time to be really ready to commit to the change. I am no where near my goal, but I hear a lot of, "I could never do it." When I hear that, I know they are not ready and I just smile and move on. Whereas I am SO ready!
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Wow that's awesome. You must feel amazing
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Wow, you really did it, now keep going.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    AMAZING JOB! true dedication, congratulations!
  • behnybaby
    behnybaby Posts: 106 Member
    Baby take a bow. What an extraordinary job you have done. Bravo
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    @corbinskiii you looked so sad. so proud of you. I heart transformations they are so motivating. best wishes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!