Replies

• Lady_Tipster
    Lady_Tipster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • Beigewhale
    Beigewhale Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really needed this today! Also, can I say, your eyebrows are on point.
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic well done , you are an amazing inspiration to anyone needing to do this, you look fabulous !!!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment. You really inspired me because I am in a very similar boat and just starting out but I need to lose 100+ lbs myself and you have proved to me that it is indeed possible. Thank you! You look amazing!
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, shows what we can do when we put our mind to it!!!
    Well done.
  • brookev81
    brookev81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing! People like you are what inspires me to keep going! Can I add you as a friend?
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    brookev81 wrote: »
    Congratulations! That is amazing! People like you are what inspires me to keep going! Can I add you as a friend?

Thank you for your kind words! Absolutely add me as a friend :)
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you're stunning!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    MinmoInk wrote: »
    Amazing work, you're stunning!

Thank you!!!!
  • massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Congrats!
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    YAY THATS AWESOME.
    good job girly. ♥
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome.
  • whitnizzle
    whitnizzle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's super awesome. I hope you feel fantastic and I'm grateful for your words "be kind to yourself on your journey"
  • MsLindaC2015
    MsLindaC2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    whitnizzle wrote: »
    That's super awesome. I hope you feel fantastic and I'm grateful for your words "be kind to yourself on your journey"

I think that's the most important thing people forget, they are trying to learn and change their life style but nobody reminds you that it's ok to accept yourself along the way.
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! So glad you are happy and healthy!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Oh my goodness that is amazing!! what are your stats if i might ask? (height, Starting weight, Cw?)

Sure, I'm 5'8"
    Highest known weight: 324, I did this rigidly for 2 weeks before I got on the scale so I probably started around 330-332, I knew it would be close, the wii fit balance board maxes out at 330 so I wanted to make sure I could weigh myself on it..

Current weight: 160
    Goal weight: 155ish

First off Way to go! Your start and current is about my goal too. Such inspirational story. I've been at it years but stopped the plan after a while. Keep motivated and implementing plans to keep it going this time.
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Oh my goodness that is amazing!! what are your stats if i might ask? (height, Starting weight, Cw?)

Sure, I'm 5'8"
    Highest known weight: 324, I did this rigidly for 2 weeks before I got on the scale so I probably started around 330-332, I knew it would be close, the wii fit balance board maxes out at 330 so I wanted to make sure I could weigh myself on it..

Current weight: 160
    Goal weight: 155ish

First off Way to go! Your start and current is about my goal too. Such inspirational story. I've been at it years but stopped the plan after a while. Keep motivated and implementing plans to keep it going this time.

You can do it! Good luck!
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look great, and your eyebrow game is on point!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!