I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• floresceleste28
    floresceleste28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started a little over a week ago.. Trying to lose 30lbs.. Starbucks and sweet tea seemed to be the hardest to give up.but I have been reaching my calorie goals.
  • lavonnechavez
    lavonnechavez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    61 here
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great to see you have got lots of responses. As you read thru everyone's stories I think you will find lots of inspiration and support. You will also learn there is no one right way regarding what you eat. Some people choose to completely change what they eat while others learn how to moderate their intake but still enjoys many of the same foods.

For me pizza is the one food that I over indulge on. So occasional on the cheat day I allow each week I eat pizza.

Best wishes on your journey. The end is worth the work to get there.
  • caitlinherbert1995
    Options
    Hi tomorrow is my first day back to college. It's time to get in shape. Looking to lose up to 30 lbs. looking for support and friends cause I tend to go back to old habits without them. Add me and good luck on your journey. :)
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who added me or accepted my request!! First week done and I'm down 6lbs. I really feel building a group of supporter from this thread is holding me accountable to make better decision and lots of helpful tips! Thank you!!
  • JaclynMWorden
    JaclynMWorden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am in the same position! I am wanting/needing to lose 50lbs. I am the exact same as CanaDana11! I love all of the fast foods and sweets, I need to learn better eating habits, as well as good foods to eat!
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    In it for the long run too! Would love to have you as a friend!
  • ccgirl10
    ccgirl10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 lbs to lose. At my highest weight ever and I hate feeling like crap every day. I know my body feels better when I am eating well and exercising just have always had a problem keeping on track and committing to a long term change.

Probably doesn't help that I love salty snacks and chocolate!! Did I mention I work at a Chocolate Factory!!!!!

No more excuses, gotta lose the weight and love myself again!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    100 - 90 is my goal
  • MaxPower6868
    MaxPower6868 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    down 40 from my heaviest. 50 more to go to Goal. Add me up!
  • yazmizzie8
    yazmizzie8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ohmygosh70 wrote: »
    I have over 100 pounds to lose :s

We can do it!!!!
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose. Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • yazmizzie8
    yazmizzie8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ahromish wrote: »
    I have 100+ to loose so I need all the motivation I can get.

We can do this!! I literally have an extreme weight I have to lose (200) but that will take years of dedication. I need to. For now I'll be happy with a 70+ lbs weight lose.
    SexySlimRN wrote: »
    I need to drop 90. 26 down so far. Tough, but we can do it

Great job! 26lbs is great!
  • gallagherkc
    gallagherkc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have about 50 pounds to lose. Add me as a friend
  • kaitgshand
    kaitgshand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am 20 years old and am looking to lose 95lbs as my first goal and then another 50lbs after that. i'd love to be your friend.
  • Trinie01
    Trinie01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 50lbs!! I'm trying to get started on this weight thing! Feel free to add me! I crave carbs!
  • Kasie68
    Kasie68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 1 of this diet thing. I gave up soda, and limited myself to 1 cup of coffee a day. Water only. My body is crying already. I have been hungry all day and i blew my calorie goal by 170, and am eyeballing that tube of pringles!!
  • langecornu
    langecornu Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 100+
  • CysterStrong
    CysterStrong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 110 lbs to lose.
  • kkgines333
    kkgines333 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have 30 pounds to lose and could love another fitness pal!