In YOUR opinion what is the "perfect" guy or girl?

Options
124»

Replies

• _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    If he makes me feel 'whole' - he's perfect!
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Don't we all seek out someone that is the 'complete package'? Granted my complete package is different than yours, but there really isn't any one thing that ranks superior. There is no specified order or definition. Yes, I have to be physically attracted to them. They should be intelligent with a good sense of humor, kind, confident and compassionate.....but not one of these things tops my list. They are all important.

Yes! Well said.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Someone that "truly" cares for me, understands me, supports me, tells me her honest opinions, makes me laugh, won't put me in harms way and I can be myself with without feeling judged. Also some type of education :)
  • JessicaPacheco39
    Options
    The perfect man loves me for me! Supports the decisions I make! Stands beside me no matter what! Doesn't take me for granted. Loves me for whats on the inside as well as whats on the outside. Thinks I am beautiful and intelligient!!! And Last But not least is Faithful honest compassionate and Giving!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My husband. :heart:
    He's a man of integrity, kind, patient, generous, laid-back, hard-working, dependable, funny, loyal, affectionate, and puts his family first.
    I couldn't do half of what I do without his steadfast support.
  • Kelseyyyy22
    Kelseyyyy22 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    this guy i know basically has it: confident but not loud about it, attractive but not so much so that it's annoying, smart in ways that i'm not but not overall smarter than me, and interested in the world but not preoccupied by it.