Great job! U look awesome!
  • Jgdiane
    Jgdiane Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! So happy for you!

• katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful and so, so inspirational! What an amazing achievement in one year! I hope some of the new people who started for the new year read this
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really thoughtful, wonderful post! You go girl!
  • melindaaviles
    melindaaviles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    <3 thank you everyone so very much!!! <3
  • markiemarks3030
    markiemarks3030 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Super story!! Our past year is very similar. You've done an amazing job. I've made a vow to myself to never go back to that life style before Jan 8th 2015, I vow to never regain the 68 lbs that I've lost, and I vow to control the amount of calories that I consume every day.
    Can't wait to see your story one year from now! I'll be looking for it Budget! And I'll tell you how I've done!
  • hulktea
    hulktea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Shout out from New Zealand. Good on you, what an achievement, you should be really proud of yourself!
  • Cush_la
    Options
    thanks! love there is other New zealanders on here!! I love all the comments and messages i have got!! <3 you are all wonderful to take time out to message me! I feel so very humbled
    I have had my goals set to lose the lowest amount of weight possible on here for a few months, and my vits etc use up over 100 cals each day!
    I now feel i need to up my cals now! i have custom changed my cals to a tad higher, 100 cals per day maybe every 2-4 weeks I will up them by 100 till i get my RDA to maintain my weight ? so i lose slower and start to learn how to eat at my maintenance cal allowance, My last few kilos i am not worried if they come off slow i set May/June as my goal to hit my final weight goal

why am i so scared? agrhh i think coz i so understand diet mode! it's easy in its just eat less! this eating more is arghhh so new after 1 year it's exciting though to see what the next 365 days brings
  • Cush_la
    Options
    two quotes i read today and i just love .... <3 Taking one small step will always inspire another <3
    and i need to say this to my negative brain!!.... The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. - Chinese Proverb
  • unfeasible114
    unfeasible114 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so much healthier now. I'm glad you were successful! Good job, and keep up the good work! I'm proud of you.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story of what one can do in just 1 year! Congratulations!!! You look confident & happier in your "after" pictures, and while I'm sure your parents have always been proud of you, they look even more so in that "after" picture :-) Thanks for sharing!
  • Roachimumpty
    Roachimumpty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! What an inspiration :)
  • ginadaye
    ginadaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congratulations!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year makes! Congrats!
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    wow, Budget, GOOD ON YOU!!! Inspirational.
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Imomw2016 wrote: »
    This posting was by far the most motivating I have read. Congratulations on your success and thank you for your honesty. Look forward to reading your next post in 365 days on the maintenance side of healthy weight objectives.

^^this!!

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3 Success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!