365 days i joined MFP here is my story and photos

Options

Replies

• Tauris75
    Tauris75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As I have said before you have done amazingly well. You are my inspiration. I have started counting calories on mfp because I was inspired by your weight loss. Everytime I feel like giving up I check out your pics and it keeps me going, as will reading and rereading this post. Thanks for being my weightloss inspiration and I hope a year or two from now I have a similar story and am as close to my goal weight. So proud of you Cush!!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats you deserve this
  • Simply827
    Simply827 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Happy anniversary!
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh thank you everyone for your kind words I am speechless
    Everyone of your comments mean so very much to me
    Thanks for taking the time to write them x
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great story and great inspiration!!! Thank you soooo much!!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your fabulous success! I have felt many of the same things you described, especially that feeling of "uh, this is ME doing this? ME?!?" Your story will help many others, so thank you for sharing your story and best of luck on reaching your ultimate goals.
  • Cush_la
    Options
    thanks to the people who sent me a friend request and such nice messages!!!! I had a busy day just after i posted this at 7-30 am in NZ and my hubby needed to go to hosp with heart issues so please forgive me for not replying to every one and doing a thread and it looks like i just ran away from it!!
    been a long day in hospital
    but you all made me smile with your comments <3
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you look beautiful ..well done cos it's not easy
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation, bravo!!!
  • Cush_la
    Options
    :)<3 thanks every one! i have read every single message over and over i can not thank you enough, even showed them all to my parents who are 84 this year! and its so buzzy that people all over the world can talk like this
  • mskeyoshi
    mskeyoshi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This made me cry..so inspirational..though look beautiful!! Awesome job!!
  • sheilacrighton
    sheilacrighton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I must joint in with everyone else - so inspirational! I don't even have the guts to put my before picture up yet. You are a true thinspiration! Seriously. I am going to pick my 'hard.' Thank you
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'm part of the over 50 club, just starting back in October. .... one day i will have my success story to post too :)
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Amazing.

Looks like your husband also lost a few pounds.
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Thanks for posting and for being an inspiration to me and others on MFP. :)
    85355 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on the hard work.
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Cush_la
    Options
    :) thank you EVERY body!
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    This is the second time I am reading your post and your words are hitting hard. I am so very proud of your hard work. I am sure you will apply the same strenght you have had when you will be moving into maintenence. Please let us know how you will do in the future. Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!