Can you tell the difference?

Options
chel325
chel325 Posts: 199 Member
Hello everyone!

I've been a member of MFP for 3 years now in which I've super super slowly lost 62 pounds.

I'm proud of myself but I am having some huge problems really telling the difference in how I look.

I have a lot of NSV's which is great but I also want to look slimmer.

I think I might just carry weight well so when I lose it it's not too noticeable. My friends and family haven't really noticed either (might be because it's been such a slooow lost).

What do ya'll think?

jhvw7ddzykiw.jpg

Maybe a little in my stomach and chest.

Anyway success is success!! I've got like 50-60 more to lose so let's go!

Replies

• michellematlick
    michellematlick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! I'm sure your clothes feel baggier too.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell, you have slimmed down all over but especially around the middle!! well done, you are doing great!!!!!!
  • Jkowals123
    Jkowals123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference!!! Looking good!
  • juskaima
    juskaima Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I see a difference. I think that people don't comment because they don't want to insinuate that someone was heavier before. It is happening to me too. I have lost 54 pounds. People either comment like WOW...or not at all.
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Big difference, girl you look goood
  • chel325
    Options
    juskaima wrote: »
    I see a difference. I think that people don't comment because they don't want to insinuate that someone was heavier before. It is happening to me too. I have lost 54 pounds. People either comment like WOW...or not at all.

yeah you might be right

Thanks everyone! My next thread in this forum will be a success of -100 pounds! in another 5 years LOL
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference. You look great!
  • andrewgrainger242
    andrewgrainger242 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference well done
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference! When my first weight loss was finally noticeably, my mom told me I looked ill. That I just didn't look like myself. So no comments are sometimes a blessing!!! You look fabulously more firm. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • Hedgiemum
    Hedgiemum Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference! When my first weight loss was finally noticeably, my mom told me I looked ill. That I just didn't look like myself. So no comments are sometimes a blessing!!! You look fabulously more firm. Keep up the fantastic work!

• jcsgirl86
    jcsgirl86 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Totally see a big difference! Way to go!
  • alienette
    alienette Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Put on that purple shirt you were wearing on your first picture and you will see the difference ;)
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You can tell and way to go!!!

My stomach like hoards all the fat, first to gain it and last place to lose it. So although I feel like I'm not making much progress, that's def not true. I know it's hard for us to get out of that mindset.

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I'm in the same boat. But I can see loss on your thighs, definitely stomach, chest and upper arms. Great job!!
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great... you can def. see the different in your stomach and your thighs. Overall you appear much smaller.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look great!
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I think you look radically different! NICE!
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Absolutely notice a change. Great work!
  • cgbowen
    cgbowen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!
    What is an NSV? Thanks
  • chel325
    Options
    cgbowen wrote: »
    wow!!!!
    What is an NSV? Thanks

Non scale victory, so like I can run a mile without stopping is a non scale victory! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!