my wife makes me mad

Options
1235»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Ah, one to go with the "my husband makes me so mad" post.

Give her more sex. She obviously has way too much time on her hands.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    a child isn't considered underweight in the 10th percentile. Only when they go below the 5th percentile, but even then it could be because they had a sudden growth spurt in height and need their weight to catch up, or they could be a combination of tall and small framed. And this also applies to the original thread as well about the child in the 90th percentile. These percentiles do not indicate being overfat in children, unless you have other visual reasons to conclude that. It's also just based on averages.

Thanks for the contribution, ma'am.
  • djmom1
    djmom1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Two years underground here, I surface & read one post & see some things never change & some people just don't get a joke. *sigh* Iwas MFP famous Ma! I almost made it big! Lol
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Two years underground here, I surface & read one post & see some things never change & some people just don't get a joke. *sigh* Iwas MFP famous Ma! I almost made it big! Lol

I believe you, ma'am.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Just make sure your son is eating at least 600 calories per day. Because, you know, like, starvation mode and all... :wink:
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :laugh:

Bahahaha.. I thought your shirt said *kitten* Furbees
    [/quote. Hahahahaha
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    This is concerning. Childrens diet should not be restricted unless it is recommended by a doctor. IMO, you and your wife need to have a chat!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm glad this is not real. I was about to go into rage panic mode.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    a child isn't considered underweight in the 10th percentile. Only when they go below the 5th percentile, but even then it could be because they had a sudden growth spurt in height and need their weight to catch up, or they could be a combination of tall and small framed. And this also applies to the original thread as well about the child in the 90th percentile. These percentiles do not indicate being overfat in children, unless you have other visual reasons to conclude that. It's also just based on averages.

Thanks for the contribution, ma'am.

I just couldn't help myself...:wink: