Most calories you've consumed in one sitting?

Options
124»

Replies

• Moudd
    Moudd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When i had binging problem i used to down thousands and thousands of calories in no time. The biggest binge that made me take it seriously and do all i could to recover was:
    Pizza (which initiated the binge) 5 slices
    A jar of p.b.with 4 bagels
    4 packs of oreos
    2 pints of ice cream
    I am not sure how i did that to myself or how many cals that was but i felt like *kitten* :sweat:
  • Grosen17
    Grosen17 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Last night I had about 3500 calories
    1lb cheddar, bacon and onion burger
    Large fries with jalapeño cheese sauce
    Large Oreo milkshake
    ...but they gave me a water with lemon to justify it all XD
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    3210. But I often eat 6k/day. Seefood diet.
  • SaraAhmad117
    SaraAhmad117 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to whoever made this post. I messed up my diet yesterday- trying to stick to 1200 calories a day or less- and ended up eating more than two days' worth of food. I've had my fair share of binge days, last one was not too long ago and I ate an entire medium pan pizza with extra cheese and six chocolate marshmallow pies. That day was about 4,000 calories. I was feeling really bad about it and very much alone, but reading all of these comments made me feel a lot better.
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    3500 or more. It was an entire box of strawberry shortcake plus all my meals for the day.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Whoaaaaaaaaa. I seriously thought 2000 would set the bar high!

I'll be back.

Really? That's like a restaurant meal, glass of wine, and dessert.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I figure my favorite guilty pleasure, which is a full Mexican restaurant meal (chips/salsa, enchilada meal, margaritas) has got to be in the 3,000+ range.
  • monkeybusiness2104
    monkeybusiness2104 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did 1960 last night at In-N-Out Burger.

1 double-double, 1 cheeseburger, 2 fries.

Was a nice break from the kitchen. That's like 3-4 meals worth of calories for me.

Two double doubles animal style an animal fry and shake.... no joke. I was hungry.
  • monkeybusiness2104
    monkeybusiness2104 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did 1960 last night at In-N-Out Burger.

1 double-double, 1 cheeseburger, 2 fries.

Was a nice break from the kitchen. That's like 3-4 meals worth of calories for me.

Two double doubles animal style an animal fry and shake.... no joke. I was hungry.

Also 5 slices of costco large combo pizza at about 600 cal a slice plus a smoothie.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tonight's dinner was a solid effort: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jofjltncb6