Tell me what you've done today that's made you feel proud of yourself!

Replies

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Joined a gym about an hour ago.
  • katieboo93_
    katieboo93_ Posts: 57 Member
    Good thread :) Well done everyone on your successes! <3

For me, I made it to campus for the first day of the semester (a dreaded math class even), without having bad anxiety. I also did not get a bag of chips as a "reward" for myself/as an emotional boost for making it through the day.

That's awesome!! Can really relate to the anxiety thing. I was really anxious about the class as I thought with there being only three of us in it id feel like I was being watched by the trainer all the time.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Haven't eaten the whole fridge yet. That's pretty good for me considering I'm so hungry.
  • domenicofantiero
    domenicofantiero Posts: 1 Member
    I done a big poo
  • VeganWoman92
    VeganWoman92 Posts: 2 Member
    Walked for 50 mins with boyfriend. :)
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Only drank one cup of coffee..... I'm used to having an entire pot by noon....trying to cut back. I am however headed to the gym after work...so once I complete that task I will seriously be proud!!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    I done a big poo 3 TIMES!! I win.
  • kaylahardison
    kaylahardison Posts: 141 Member
    I haven't really been all in so far in 2016. I have had good intentions, but actually DOING better ... well.. it hasn't been done. So today, I decided that I am going to do better. I have to do better! I want to be (feel) sexy again. When I say that, my husband's always so supportive and tells me that I AM .. but I just don't feel it! So, I ate a good breakfast, pretty good lunch considering I was in a rush, and have a great dinner in the crock pot to replenish myself from working out at the gym this afternoon. I am going to the beach on Friday and I have this awesome swimsuit to wear... I could rock it even better with -5 pounds. Y'all are awesome! Have a great day!
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Had a massive allergic reaction end of last week and did essentially nothing for 2 days (and not much more than nothing for 2 more). Still came in over goal for steps and on target for calorie deficit. I lost weight and didn't freak out too much at the daily missed goals. Slowly moving into the "weekly goals" mindset.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    I squatted 185 5x5 today (at 135 bw) and curled 40 lbs ezbar 5x8. I have been back at lifting for 3 months after almost dying, being diagnosed with a chronic illness and having to take off 10 momths

Whoohoo! Great job!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Met a much younger and thinner friend at the gym and kept up with her cardio routine for an hour!
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Went to the gym on my lunch break today! And so far I have been very good with my diet.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    I almost had myself talked out of walking at lunch time. Glad I went.
  • johnlockwood19
    johnlockwood19 Posts: 7 Member
    Back on track, working on 5 day sprint of counting calories each day under goal, and a 3 mile walk. Thanks for asking. :)
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I didn't hurt an idiot

Bravo to your self control
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    I'm proud of myself everyday I log into this dang site. I'm proud of myself for losing 80 lbs. I'm proud of myself for leg pressing 660. I'm proud of myself everyday I go to the gym. I'm proud of myself for dropping 4% BF in 3 months. I'm proud of myself for being 160 lbs of lean mass. I'm proud of the person I am, and how I treat other people. I'm proud of the woman I am, and who I've become. So like I said..I'm proud everyday o:)B)
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    I squatted 185 5x5 today (at 135 bw) and curled 40 lbs ezbar 5x8. I have been back at lifting for 3 months after almost dying, being diagnosed with a chronic illness and having to take off 10 momths

nice job!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited January 2016

10 months off and you squatted 185 5x5...awesome @singingflutelady ...awesome

(Looking forward to jelly legs?)
  • I played tag with my kids while waiting to line up for school. Other kids joined in but I was the only parent to get out there and play.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Haha yes lol. I have been doing SL so I have worked up to it but since I hit 170 I have spent 2 workouts at each weight. Now only if my DL would come back as easily. I only got 165x3 today