ONCE i HIT goal WEIGHT........

Options
124»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    I will have professional photos taken of my son and I. He is nearly 6 and there are hardly any pictures of us together, and none professionally done :(:(

Take a few pictures now, with a home camera/phone. Even if you don't want to look at them, take them and then just let them sit. One of my goals was to be comfortable taking pictures with my daughter (who was the same age as your son when I started.) I try to do it fairly often now but now that my heavier days are behind me, I miss having pictures with her from back then. Trust me, your perspective can change and feelings sometimes aren't as raw once you're looking at things in hindsight. Best of luck to you :)
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This is difficult for me because I hit my initial goal of 200, got my tattoo, got down to within almost 10 pounds of my overall, and gained it all back. I guess I have to come up with some new goals as the old ones just don't work for me anymore. I would like to run a full marathon and finished my half in October in under 2 hours. A spa day sounds nice. Just want to pamper myself and reward my accomplishment without food or clothing related. Not really a girl that likes to shop. Maybe send my hubby to shop as he has better taste than I do.
  • AlwaysHopeful33
    AlwaysHopeful33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Finally realize the beauty of being happy.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just realized I don't picture myself at goal weight...what or why I am trying to lose weight other than to be healthier. I would really like to ski or ride horses again. Thank you for this question. I need more positive visualization of what I would look like and feel like. Maybe even go scuba diving again. I would buy skinny jeans and white shirts with a pretty belt! Thank you!
  • Caitedid18
    Caitedid18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We'll be restarting fertility treatments when I lose the weight. Everyone knows what having a baby does to your body, but nobody talks about what trying for one can do to you.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a tattoo I have had planned for a while. I want it on my wrist though which means extra thought. My goal is many years away. But a small key, with a triskelion inside a circle as the top. It sort of represents my ability to be master of my own life, the key holder, and the circle represents wholeness while a triskelion is a symbol of past present and future but also a wheel forever moving forward. The past is a piece, but it's not being returned to.

An overall theme of mindfulness and understanding of my own role in all my endeavors- be it weight loss or what have you. I hope a constant reminder will help with my "never going back" mentality. If I were to get this tattoo it would be when I'm at or below a true healthy weight which for My BMI is over 100lbs away. Trying for 140. (260 today)
  • larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I want to get great photos taken of me and the family, while wearing this amazing size 4 Lilly Pulitzer dress I've been hoarding in my closet :D
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Caitedid18 wrote: »
    We'll be restarting fertility treatments when I lose the weight. Everyone knows what having a baby does to your body, but nobody talks about what trying for one can do to you.

I love this goal! My new hubby and I have discussed having a baby but it would take a tubal ligation reversal and I want the both of us to be healthy. Good luck, doll!
  • whooRAWRowlbear
    whooRAWRowlbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't have a full idea of what I plan to do when I reach my goal weight, but for training goals, I want to run in the Houston Half-Marathon and participate in the MS150. I have general rewards (some owl-themed kitchen storage, spa day, sign up for runs I've wanted to do, buy either a shoulder dragon or a dress from a local Renaissance seamstress). I'm trying to avoid food rewards, so using things I want to buy or do as rewards.
  • Kittyglo145
    Kittyglo145 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am going sky diving. Just once. Then check it off my list.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Once I hit goal weight: I will dance naked around my bathroom.