Small steps to big success! What did you achieve today?

Options

Replies

• dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I put in 10k steps today when all I wanted to do was sleep after a 53 hour work week.
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I weighed in for the second week since being back on mfp. I was down 3.4 lbs! I proud of my small step.
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Measured myself today. I've lost 11.25 inches total (neck, waist and hips combined). Yeah!
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Great stuff here!

Today I entered a recipe in MFP rather than just guestimating it's calories. Plus, my treadmill run was feeling REALLY tough (do you ever fee like your legs are filled with cement??), so I did a short HIIT session (only 11 min) but then did an intense, 35 min compound weight series. Am still feeling a nice warmth several hours later. Glad I did it.
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    k8es wrote: »
    I repeat the same C25k workout every time. I'm not training for anything and I like the run/walk intervals of this workout. Today, I accidentally hit touched something on my phone mid-interval and it reset. So I said screw it, I'm just going to run until I die then I'll walk a little. Well, I never died (hence me typing this) and I ran my whole route!

Yee haw!!
  • sehar35
    sehar35 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me need motivation
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym even though i knew I would only have 45 minutes rather than my usual hour and a half. It was tempting to use not enough time as an excuse.
  • nascarmikeb
    nascarmikeb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today started my 5th week of going to the fitness center 5x week and using mfp!! have lost 15lbs so far!!!
  • bspringer544
    Options
    I went to the gym even though i knew I would only have 45 minutes rather than my usual hour and a half. It was tempting to use not enough time as an excuse.

That was me this morning, too. 'Oh, my work clothes are in the dryer. They won't be done in time!'... I put them on wet and went for my run anyway bahahaha high five to both of us!

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    stayed on track,did not go over calorie limit for one week now, big for me because I had gone way off track and eating junk food for about a month.
  • bspringer544
    Options
    Ate light breakfast and dinner to compensate for a planned evening snack. YUM! and stayed within my goal!
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Got out in the cold and rain for a run! Prepped and ate healthy!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I did pt exercises while I was in the phone
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I made good portion amounts of potato salad and chips today. I passed on my usual ice cream cone tonight (I was full from supper).
  • sehar_ali
    sehar_ali Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    add me need motivation
  • catsrule308
    catsrule308 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP and ran 2 miles in 17 minutes
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Did not eat my feelings after my oldest child was acting like a giant ****. Hell has no fury like a pre-teen girl.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Tonight my small steps was the boyfriend making a healthy dinner for us on his day off
  • bspringer544
    Options
    Today was the first time EVER that I met my fibre goal! YIPPEE!!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy the butterfinger I wanted after lunch lol!