I think I've just found my happy place...

Options

Replies

• ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Are you just throwing this in peoples faces who are on here to actually loose weight?

I think you need to realize that this is My fitness pal. Not everyone is here to lose weight. also, not everyone who is here to lose weight believes in cutting out foods.

Does it look like I need to loose weight? I am not here to loose weight, but I am not about to throw unhealthy food in the faces of people who are. And there are more people on here to loose it than not!!

Wow. You don't need to get all worked up over a thread in which people are trying to live a little and have fun. There is a reason why this thread was posted here and not in the "Food and Nutrition" forum. If you don't like it, then ignore it and move on.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    yuk............... happy gaining
    I'm eating a samoa girl scout cookie as I type this. See my ticker? Yep, I've lost weight. And I'm still losing steadily.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

Considering the source... :yawn:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    that had to blow your calories off the charts huh?

You must be a blast at parties.

I thought the same thing while she was trying to shame me out of eating my Oreos! :laugh:

It's kind of funny, as I actually ended up with a loss when I weighed in this morning, after a night of eating my weight in pizza and Oreos! Go figure... Don't fear the Oreos, peoples!!

Pizza and Oreos? you made an Oreo pizza, ma'am?..

I ate them separately, but that does sound like one friggin' awesome pizza!

1480652715_aeb949fddf_z.jpg?zz=1

Now that looks good. It would be even more delicious with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    that had to blow your calories off the charts huh?

You must be a blast at parties.

I thought the same thing while she was trying to shame me out of eating my Oreos! :laugh:

It's kind of funny, as I actually ended up with a loss when I weighed in this morning, after a night of eating my weight in pizza and Oreos! Go figure... Don't fear the Oreos, peoples!!

Pizza and Oreos? you made an Oreo pizza, ma'am?..

I ate them separately, but that does sound like one friggin' awesome pizza!

1480652715_aeb949fddf_z.jpg?zz=1

Now that looks good. It would be even more delicious with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.

lol. Couldn't find a picture of a oreo pizza with ice cream, but found baby oreo ice cream pies :)

Baby-oreo-ice-cream-pies-cut-490.jpg
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    The Golden Birthday Oreos are good as well as the Golden Oreos ice cream.

Wait, they have Golden Birthday Oreos?! Those sound amazing, too!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Are you just throwing this in peoples faces who are on here to actually loose weight?

Many of us have figured out how to lose weight while still having the foods that we enjoy in moderation. It's a strategy that has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend it.

Hear hear! Give this woman an Oreo cookie for her logic.

Yes, but many people have weight problems because if it is in the house they eat and not moderately!! I don't have that proble, but I have many over weight family member that do!!

Your post makes no sense. So because people have weight problems, suffer from not having great willpower, and can't stand looking at pictures/conversing about delicious food online we can't?

That would be like yelling at a grocery store for having delicious donuts on display, because you're on a weight loss journey or you can't limit yourself to one.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Considering the source... :yawn:

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Many of us have figured out how to lose weight while still having the foods that we enjoy in moderation. It's a strategy that has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend it.

With a face carved in it? :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

How about a statue made out or the inside?

oreo-art-16.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    rezept-weihnachtskekse-quot-oreo-art-quot-bild-nr-2.jpg
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

How about a statue made out or the inside?

oreo-art-16.jpg

I think I'm in love! :love:
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I want these, but they don't have them in America. WTF, just bring them here, shut up, and take my money!

oreos_7a.jpg

oreos_7b.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but these are "alfajores" an argentine chocolate candy. It's usually almost the size of your palm, and this is the Oreos version so it's way larger than an Oreo cookie... Not to mention that it's a triple Oreo!!!!

:)
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I want these, but they don't have them in America. WTF, just bring them here, shut up, and take my money!

oreos_7a.jpg

oreos_7b.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but these are "alfajores" an argentine chocolate candy. It's usually almost the size of your palm, and this is the Oreos version so it's way larger than an Oreo cookie... Not to mention that it's a triple Oreo!!!!

:)

Going to have to remember that! Definitely want to try them :)
  • nurse_shell74
    nurse_shell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ChristinaR720 you are one of the most dedicated, supportive and succesful MFP members I know. You are proof that you can treat yourself to something yummy and still be successful. You deserved every last bite of your oreo cookies : )
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I think you need to realize that this is My fitness pal. Not everyone is here to lose weight. also, not everyone who is here to lose weight believes in cutting out foods.

I'm here to LOSE weight and I eat all of these things. It's this super cool concept called "moderation." You should look that *kitten* up.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I feel like you should just change your username to MelindaTheKilljoy and get it over with. Go ahead, I'll let you use my idea. :flowerforyou:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Wow, you're an ugly person. The OP has been very successful here and her forum posts show her to be a kind and beautiful person inside and out. You seem to be ugly inside. Why? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Maybe you should swallow a bunch of concealer and see if that helps. ;-)
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    ChristinaR720 you are one of the most dedicated, supportive and succesful MFP members I know. You are proof that you can treat yourself to something yummy and still be successful. You deserved every last bite of your oreo cookies : )

Wow, thanks so much, Mechell! You are amazing. Love ya!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I'm here to LOSE weight and I eat all of these things. It's this super cool concept called "moderation." You should look that *kitten* up.
    My name's Moderation. Care to join me for dessert? :wink: