I think I've just found my happy place...

Options
12346»

Replies

• BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Are you just throwing this in peoples faces who are on here to actually loose weight?

I think you need to realize that this is My fitness pal. Not everyone is here to lose weight. also, not everyone who is here to lose weight believes in cutting out foods.

I'm here to LOSE weight and I eat all of these things. It's this super cool concept called "moderation." You should look that *kitten* up.
    My name's Moderation. Care to join me for dessert? :wink:

cat-lick-o.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    ^^ That gif gets me every time!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My daughter whips together a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. Then she takes oreos and wraps the dough around each one before baking. Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies====HEAVEN:)
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I want these, but they don't have them in America. WTF, just bring them here, shut up, and take my money!

oreos_7a.jpg

oreos_7b.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but these are "alfajores" an argentine chocolate candy. It's usually almost the size of your palm, and this is the Oreos version so it's way larger than an Oreo cookie... Not to mention that it's a triple Oreo!!!!

:)

i'm good with that!! bring on the oreo alfajores :drinker:
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Are you just throwing this in peoples faces who are on here to actually loose weight?

Many of us have figured out how to lose weight while still having the foods that we enjoy in moderation. It's a strategy that has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend it.

Hear hear! Give this woman an Oreo cookie for her logic.

Yes, but many people have weight problems because if it is in the house they eat and not moderately!! I don't have that proble, but I have many over weight family member that do!!

As one of the people who can't keep oreos in the house regularly thanks for saving me with your righteous indignation. Were it not for you, I'd be in the car now, on my way to a bad place. A tasty place, with prepackaged sugary death for under $5. You truly have saved me on this day.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    yuk............... happy gaining

I'm sorry you're miserable and unable to have a cookie. :flowerforyou:
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options

Many of us have figured out how to lose weight while still having the foods that we enjoy in moderation. It's a strategy that has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend it.

Yes, but many people have weight problems because if it is in the house they eat and not moderately!! I don't have that proble, but I have many over weight family member that do!!

As one of the people who can't keep oreos in the house regularly thanks for saving me with your righteous indignation. Were it not for you, I'd be in the car now, on my way to a bad place. A tasty place, with prepackaged sugary death for under $5. You truly have saved me on this day.

Your profile pic is pure awesomeness! :laugh:
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

I like you.

ETA: and I like your new profile picture. You're officially awesome. You may have been awesome before this point in time, but I am the person who gets to make it official. You can now put it on a resume.

ETA2: OMG YOU LIKE EDDY IZZARD?! Where have you been my whole life?!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I like you.

ETA: and I like your new profile picture. You're officially awesome. You may have been awesome before this point in time, but I am the person who gets to make it official. You can now put it on a resume.

ETA2: OMG YOU LIKE EDDY IZZARD?! Where have you been my whole life?!

tumblr_lwmdzn7iut1qin8q8o1_400_thumb.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Wet-Cats-22.jpg

How did you know?!
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    yuk............... happy gaining

I'm sorry you're miserable and unable to have a cookie. :flowerforyou:
    LMAO!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

Wet-Cats-22.jpg

How did you know?!

Ohmigosh, I'm dying right now!! Bahahahaha! ...Breathe... Bahahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I love Oreos! but I'm too scared to by them on account for my weakness for sugar...I'm scared I might go cookie monster on the whole pack without realizing it. But they look delicious!

Right there with ya. If I buy the 'king size" one-sleeve thing (8 cookies?) TRUST ME I WILL EAT THE ENTIRE SLEEVE. And probably put them in a glass of milk one at a time and eat with a spoon. :sad: I actually logged it too LOL

Edit: Hence, I do not buy them anymore obviously :laugh:

I allow myself one time while my husband is deployed to buy one of those sleeves and eat the whole thing with milk for dinner. :laugh:

I'm going to allow myself one day where I eat nothing but bacon and Nutella. You're invited to join me!

OMG... bacon & Nutella crepes....
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    I love Oreos! but I'm too scared to by them on account for my weakness for sugar...I'm scared I might go cookie monster on the whole pack without realizing it. But they look delicious!

Right there with ya. If I buy the 'king size" one-sleeve thing (8 cookies?) TRUST ME I WILL EAT THE ENTIRE SLEEVE. And probably put them in a glass of milk one at a time and eat with a spoon. :sad: I actually logged it too LOL

Edit: Hence, I do not buy them anymore obviously :laugh:

I allow myself one time while my husband is deployed to buy one of those sleeves and eat the whole thing with milk for dinner. :laugh:

I'm going to allow myself one day where I eat nothing but bacon and Nutella. You're invited to join me!

OMG... bacon & Nutella crepes....

tumblr_lyqr0hrIW91qbsiln.gif
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Your profile pic is pure awesomeness! :laugh:

Yeah, I really need to thank this thread for that one.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

lol. Couldn't find a picture of a oreo pizza with ice cream, but found baby oreo ice cream pies :)

Baby-oreo-ice-cream-pies-cut-490.jpg

I want these now please. Share Joy_Joy :mad:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I want these, but they don't have them in America. WTF, just bring them here, shut up, and take my money!

oreos_7a.jpg

oreos_7b.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but these are "alfajores" an argentine chocolate candy. It's usually almost the size of your palm, and this is the Oreos version so it's way larger than an Oreo cookie... Not to mention that it's a triple Oreo!!!!

Yes I know, now hook a brother up if you can! They don't sell them in the US! There is even a Facebook page dedicated to bring them.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options

oreos_7a.jpg

oreos_7b.jpg

And all my family lives in Argentina! :tongue:
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

tumblr_m51ljyWwwn1rxxkvdo1_500.jpg

I just noticed this. Right on! Breakfast of Champions!