Super annoyed - spouse habits

Options
124»

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    You spend enough time with anybody and you're bound to get annoyed by some of their habits. Especially if you're as easily annoyed as I am. I know my husband is a good match for me because he only has a handful of habits that annoy me. Most people have the ability to annoy me without even doing anything.

We used to take our dog for a walk together every evening and I noticed that he was breathing through his nose instead of his mouth and it sounded really loud to me. I usually just turned it into a joke and started mocking him by breathing loudly through my nose. We'd both laugh, and then I would continue to laugh as he tried really hard to only breathe through his mouth.

He also eats ice cream cones weird, but this is WAY more funny than annoying. The first time I noticed it, I told him watching him eat ice cream was the stuff nightmares are made of. He looked at me and said, "what?" then continued to eat his ice cream. I proceeded to laugh until I cried. I still laugh whenever I think of it. I can't tell you why it's weird - it just is.

But I'm no ray of sunshine. I know I have annoying habits, too. We're human beings.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @JeffreyMG awwwwww
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    @LyndseyLovesToLift How do you eat ice cream cones weird....?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    TaraTall wrote: »

you start on the side and just chew right through it, im guessing, or maybe start from the bottom

@provencal73 ;)
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    I mean, if my husband stuck his penis in someone else, pretty much anything he did would annoy me. But I'd probably keep it off the interwebz.

But what I do to entertain myself if I didn't have this to read? This is definitely my business, as a random stranger.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »

you start on the side and just chew right through it, im guessing, or maybe start from the bottom

Hey now, Drake.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »

Hey now, Drake.

Now we are here
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Waiting for further plot twists...

Is his affair partner in the family way?

• kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Damn. The OP sounds alot like my wife... lol
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    kiousd wrote: »
    Damn. The OP sounds alot like my wife... lol

Are you boff-boffing someone on the side?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Lol, I wonder what he thinks about you. ;) Sounds like a regular marriage to me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Lol, I wonder what he thinks about you. ;) Sounds like a regular marriage to me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I just hope you don't mean "regular marriages" should vent all over the Internet about their spouses.
  • ChampagneLaughter495
    Options
    How about standing right next to the dirty clothes hamper while hes taking off his clothes, but still puts them on the floor?
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    To the OP. So..........Let me get this straight. Your husband of 5 years, had an affair with another woman, and that didn't even crack your top 2 things that he does, that annoys you? Interesting.