How do i motivate myself to go to the gym?

Options
124»

Replies

• Asianbutterflies
    Asianbutterflies Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I keep my old drivers license photo in my wallet and a pair of my large size jeans. When I feel giving up or feel the need to stay motivated I look at those items as a reminder of who I WAS and who I am NOW. I don't ever want to be that girl again. I didn't like that girl then compared to who I am now which is much better now.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    You just go! do you wanna be a fattie or a hottie????? get some willpower and strength and get things done! where are the kick butt people,??????? if you kick butt, ADD ME!
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I go on my lunch hour. I would pick out the classes I want to attend and put it in my calendar so the alarm goes off. for running, I'd tell myself, just do 3 songs, just get out there and do 3 songs, before I know it, it's 7 songs and I am so proud of myself. I have never left the gym after working out wishing I hadn't, but I've sat there at my desk kicking myself for not going or missing the sunshine that's going on right now :)
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    you don't have to be motivated to go to the gym, you just have to go. I'm never motivated to go to the office in the morning, but i go anyways.