I have 900 calories remaining to eat today?

Options
13»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    All of the above with regards to making sure you eat enough consistently. The odd day doesn't matter.

BUT, you had a sandwich and fruit and veggies for only 300 calories? Are you sure? What fruit? Two slices of bread (at least 100 calories per slice) and what was the filling? I think you may be under-reporting your calories too.

Most sandwich bread, in my experience is well under 100 calories a slice. Aldi white bread is 60 per slice and walmart white bread is 70.

Just checked my bread so I know I'm not mad. 122 calories a slice. Seeded wholemeal. Maybe the bread is just heartier and thicker cut in the UK.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Have a bowl of ice cream. Yum!

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Try tracking fiber instead of sugars. I bet you're VERY low on fiber. Then have something delicious, like a large bowl of popcorn with butter. You seriously need to eat more, you will burn out this way very quickly.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Just checked my bread so I know I'm not mad. 122 calories a slice. Seeded wholemeal. Maybe the bread is just heartier and thicker cut in the UK.

Here in the US we have lots of different kinds of bread options. Some are 100 cal/slice or more. Some are much lower. I have two loaves of 15 grain bread on hand right now that are 40 calories per slice. And yes the slices are thin. It is good to not assume when there is so much room for variety.

Anyway OP. If you are really not hungry, don't eat. As long as it isn't an every day thing it isn't going to hurt you. I think making yourself eat when you are not hungry could backfire. Remember that most of us are overweight because of eating when we are not truly hungry so it seems to me forcing yourself to eat when your body clearly does not indicate it needs food could develop bad habits.