Lose 50lbs by summer

Options

Replies

• jonial99
    jonial99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Need all the help and support I can get to lose 50lbs by June. Please add me
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I need to lose more than 50 but that would be a good start and if I could get that weight gone it would give me the motivation I need to keep going, anyone can add me I am on everyday and I give encouragement and could use some too
  • Dahummble1
    Dahummble1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in feel free to add me
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am down 50 pounds, and I did it in 5.5 months. So . . Yeah, it's possible. With that being said though, I still need to lose 10 - 20 more. I'll prolly be done by March/april. Like some of these other guys, I've had some pretty good health scares. 2009 benign ovarian tumor removal and some pain in that region this year that has thankfully turned out to be nothing. But I'm over it. I don't need to add diabetes, high blood pressure and everything else to that. I've had more rounds of medical tests in the last 2 months than I have in my entire life. They've pulled up almost nothing. I'd like to keep it that way.
  • Kristin2626
    Kristin2626 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 53 lbs. left to lose! I want to join you all!!! Or just friend me!
  • RavinJM
    RavinJM Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey...this sounds familiar. I am en route to loose 50-60 myself. Have the full support of my family and friends here on mfp.
    Add me as well :)
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would love to lose 50lbs by summer, then another 50 before then next spring. I am great at motivation and would love some myself. Anyone can add me.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options

"Don't be afraid to give yourself everything you've always wanted in life."

All these stories of ping pong weight loss sound all too familiar to me. I lost 38 lbs in 2012 and have gained all of it back and then some. I'm committed to losing 50 lbs by summer.

I'm vibrant, smart, driven, and I love myself. I'm ready to be in a serious committed relationship and I think this weight is holding me back.

I'm looking for new friends to help keep me accountable. Take a peek at my food journal every now and then. Shoot me a note of encouragement when I log a workout. I'll do the same for you!
  • jennyzp
    jennyzp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, i have already lost about 9 pounds, but still 45 more to lose.
    looking for friends and motivation.
  • simplyyari
    simplyyari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If I lose 50 lbs by summer, I will be at my goal weight. So heres hoping lol
  • haley212
    haley212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose 40 lbs! I really need motivation and support. I struggle the most with staying consistent with working out and logging food. Please add me if you'd like
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story @thisismyyear010716 . I also need to lose at least 50 pounds and am on a mission to finally take back control of my weight and health. It sounds like you have a great attitude and are determined to make it happen despite your recent difficulties. That is Awesome! I like your idea of visualizing "a healthy you" everyday and am going to try it. Thanks for the idea! Let's be friends and get it done together. We CAN do this!
  • Shelleo71
    Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    shadowconn wrote: »
    I am down 50 pounds, and I did it in 5.5 months. So . . Yeah, it's possible. With that being said though, I still need to lose 10 - 20 more. I'll prolly be done by March/april. Like some of these other guys, I've had some pretty good health scares. 2009 benign ovarian tumor removal and some pain in that region this year that has thankfully turned out to be nothing. But I'm over it. I don't need to add diabetes, high blood pressure and everything else to that. I've had more rounds of medical tests in the last 2 months than I have in my entire life. They've pulled up almost nothing. I'd like to keep it that way.

So how did you lose 50 in 5.5. months? Congrats!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I love the energy coming from this thread! I've currently lost 35ish pounds and looking to 50 more by summer. It's completely possible! I've been on this weight roller coaster the better part of ten years and recently realized I'm just going to be one of those people who will always have to be conscience of my health/weight. (thanks genetics) I'd love to befriend who all wants to do better with your lifestyle changes.(I refuse to say the word diet :) )
  • dolcemaria81
    dolcemaria81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs by summer need motivation

Same here! Add me so we can keep eachother motivated.
  • dawnmarie1115
    dawnmarie1115 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Darlenechase87
    Darlenechase87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for the challenge. I have well over 50 to lose, but if I could lose 50 by summer that would be amazing! My weight has drastically fluctuated for the last 9 years. It is hard to stay motivated with a weak support system. Feel free to add me!
  • eliskap
    eliskap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50 myself, it's a long hard road but we can do it!
  • LaurenAnnVDR
    LaurenAnnVDR Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this, I need to lose 57lbs to get to goal so this would be a great motivator. Feel free to add me x
  • robertjarboe203
    robertjarboe203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. This is my first post on this forum, so yep I'm a noob. I was in the best shape of my life as an active duty Marine, but when I got out in 2014, I really let myself go. No more!! Feel free to add me for motivation. I have about 50 more pounds left to go.