• steph2740
    steph2740 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl! Feel free to add me! :)
    @steph2740 we can do it!

• loshaw89
    loshaw89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 42lbs since october. It has been full of ups and downs but i have found having items/ pictures of how i looked or what i wore help me keep pushing at it. Ive not made any drastic changes to my diet or lifestyle just portion control and added some cardio exercise! It can be done, just have some self belief and aim for what you deserve xx
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @steph2740 added you
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    my SW was 229 at the beginning of the year my Goal is ultimately 165-170 but by my birthday (mid july) my goal is 50lbs (179) the remainder is goal by year end because i know the first big chunk is the easiest the closer i get the harder it will get to lose. I'm 11lbs of the 50 done already. Add me if you like

• hales0420
    hales0420 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) I've been tracking for just over a week now. I'd like to be down 40 by June 15 (my university graduation) but would ultimately like to lose 60. My starting weight is 206, feel free to add :)
  • naomibarnes91
    Options
    @hales0420 you can do it just take your time you will reach your goal hopefully I'll reach my goal in August we can do it together
  • brittnee914
    brittnee914 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This thread has helped me so much. I've tried to add as many as I can but it's hard to keep up..I'm down 17 pounds thanks to all your motivating words!! Add me if I missed you!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am just restarting. I'm in, please add me.
  • naomibarnes91
    Options
    Please take your time don't rush
  • chocolatedori1
    chocolatedori1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to loose and looking for help and motivation so feel free to add me :-)
  • pbo1224
    pbo1224 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have been up and down for way to long! I have lost 25lbs but still have 30+ to go and have been stuck for quite a while. I have never been more determined to get this done the right way and keep it off for good. Keep pushing through peeps
  • kllyrj862015
    kllyrj862015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I'm in! Trying to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Only on day 3 though. Feel free to add me!
  • takc
    takc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation too! I joined a gym this month and bought six sessions with a personal trainer. My plan is to keep logging my food, even when I don't want to admit I ate something, and get to the gym 3x per week. Thanks for starting this!
  • wgtloss
    wgtloss Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have 50lbs to lose too. I lost 40lbs 2 years ago before I became pregnant. I gained 55lbs during the pregnancy and have hung onto about 50 of those pounds eek! I really need to lose this weight it felt so good to be at my goal weight. Amazing actually. I go back to work this April after having a year off with maternity leave. I feel embarrassed because I know everyone will be thinking "she gained all of that weight back". I know I shouldn't care what others think. I want to do this for me because it really does feel amazing to be lighter, more energetic and healthier.
    Feel free to add me
    We can do this!
    It took me about 5 months to lose the 40lbs 2 years ago
  • Mary090786
    Mary090786 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You all can add me☺would love the motivation from friends☺
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too! Let's help each other!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    50 by summer is great! Feel free to add me Id like to as well!!
  • kchilds
    kchilds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation too will you please add me to your group
  • missnolder890
    missnolder890 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Everyone feel free to add me. I would like to lose 60 lbs and would love motivating friends on here!!!
  • BenAmansgirl
    BenAmansgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys can some of you add me as friends. New to this mfp. Going on a cruise in 7 weeks and would love to lose 25 lbs before then . Need motivation