Replies

• hotmamma0607
    hotmamma0607 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in!
  • phatyness
    phatyness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need to get down 50lbs by summer, need all the motivation I can get. I am so addicted to sugar and want to break through.
  • klyn2016
    klyn2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yep! I need to lose 50lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am on week two of exercising and clean eating and have already dropped 2inches from my waist (although im sure it was mostly bloat but i'll take it lol)! I'm pretty pumped, anyone can add me as a friend if they want! :)
  • mhelm4
    mhelm4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We got this! Let's do it!!!
  • Thethicke1
    Thethicke1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose about the 50-60 lbs. Please anyone feel free to add me so that we can support each other through this!
  • smithjs2
    smithjs2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group as well, I would like to lose 50 lbs and feel this could be motivational.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal! We can do this!
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 too - 9 pounds down, 41 to go! I would be thrilled if I made it there by summer
  • PhilK85
    PhilK85 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Same, I started a week and a half ago and down 11lbs but I know the rest won't be so easy! I've been up 70lbs over the last 4 years and have decided it's time the goal is another 50lbs by summer... Any tips welcome
  • sandiikat
    sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey I don't mean to sound like a negative nancy, but is 50 lbs until June doable? Just wondering! Also is it healthy to lose that amount of weight in that time period.
  • clairemarice
    clairemarice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! This thread is so motivating. I want to lose 30-35 by the end of summer.. I'm avoiding all sugar and most carbs, but alcohol is almost always my downfall... Have to get over that! Somehow.
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose fifty pounds. I'm new so please add me
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over. Am trying to lose the weight I gained during the holidays and then another 50 lbs on top of that. I am committed to get this done. Feel free to add me.
  • grace0282
    grace0282 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to My fitness pal but I am new to the social part of it. I also want to lose 50 lbs by summer. Im almost halfway to the fifty pound mark( I've lost 24 so far) but I'm hoping if I had a few friends for motivation I could possibly do better. Please Feel free to add me.
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You need to get in touch with the overweight bridesmaid.
  • steph2740
    steph2740 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! My goal is 50 by summer and 100 by this time next year, let's motivate each other!
  • lkrummy
    lkrummy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to do this desperately! I just don't feel well physically or mentally with the extra weight I've been carrying. I lose weight only to gain it back and then some. 50 pounds lost would be amazing! Sign me up!
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Me too me too! Well at least I would love to lose 50 in six months (give or take)! I've been 24 days strong on my food diary so I'm committed. Feel free to add me. :)
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @dvnjustina I'm so committed if we can reach this goal by August whatever it would be Awsome I just want everyone to take their time no rush
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @steph2740 we can do it!