Replies

• rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow! You record everything on your log! What time do you eat your first breakfast and second breakfast? I quickly scanned the four pages of replies and could not find the answer.
  • Codyroo5539
    Codyroo5539 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll pile in the praise as well. The best part, from what I've seen, is that you realize it is a lifestyle change, not just a "temporary fix". That is what will keep the weight off. Kudos! You are an inspiration!
  • mommasplash
    mommasplash Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done - truly inspirational! A great encouragement to people (like me) who have a long journey to walk. Thanks for posting :smile:
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow! You record everything on your log! What time do you eat your first breakfast and second breakfast? I quickly scanned the four pages of replies and could not find the answer.

Good or bad, I log everything. When I work (I work 4AM to 1PM) I eat my first breakfast at around 2-2:30 then my second breakfast at 9AM on my lunch hour. Then lunch at 1-2PM. Then dinner at 5-5:30 and finish it up before 6. When I'm off I usually eat the first breakfast at 4-4:30AM before my big walk then second breakfast at 11AM
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!