I like my coffee like I like my men... less than I used to.

Options
1235»

Replies

• pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Using french press and good quality coffee beans makes a huge difference in taste, especially if you drink it black.
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    asimms221 wrote: »
    I use stevia and milk... I could never give up the greatness of a well tasting coffee.

I've started to get used to it.
  • TheChrissyT
    Options
    lexabeep wrote: »
    I'm a food lover and of all foods,pasta is my weakness. I have to cut it out because I cannot just limit myself to one serving. I eat five. Ok I lie I eat the whole plate full and then anything that might be leftover. So I bought one of those spirlizers two years ago and try to keep with veggie replacements for the pasta.

I have this problem with wine. I never have A glass, I usually have A bottle and that's not good for anyone! lol Last night I had this problem, and... this morning I have a new problem. lol
  • TheChrissyT
    Options
    Using french press and good quality coffee beans makes a huge difference in taste, especially if you drink it black.

I had a french press, but honestly, I have no idea how to tell what quality beans are over anything else. I can tell which ones cost more, but that's not always the same thing lol
  • TheChrissyT
    Options
    SO!!!

I bought french vanilla cream protein powder, and I put that in my coffee and it's really good!
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    nixhaz wrote: »
    Low calorie hot chocolate powder in coffee. 40 calories. It's the one! :)

I do this! Chocolaty, creamy and sweet, perfect!