Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I just want to get fit, work at reaching my goals, get motivated, find the right workout, track my calories, and be somebody's bad decision. That's it!

lol good luck friend! What if you turn out to be someones good decision? :o I just want to get fit, reach my goals, stay motivated, (I want to WANT to track my calories), and run some races, climb some mountains, pull my self up over a bar a few times, push myself off the ground a bunch, shop where I want to shop, but I'll probably compliment strangers on an internet forum in the interim because I like pointing out the good in others during my down time.

You do know I'm joking right!? I haven't been single for 15 years. I'm obviously here to get in shape, and entertain people with sarcasm! lol Seriously tho..

lol I don't know anything about you. Well NOW I know something about you. I like sarcasm, even when it needs to be pointed out to me. I can't be held accountable. I've been a baby factory and that makes sleep deprivation a way of life.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure KIK is for dickpics and a shady way for men to hide messages from their ladies.

I will not be a part of the shenanigans. However, dickpics can be forwarded to my email showmeyourweiner@gmail.com
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    I just want to get fit, work at reaching my goals, get motivated, find the right workout, track my calories, and be somebody's bad decision. That's it!

lol good luck friend! What if you turn out to be someones good decision? :o I just want to get fit, reach my goals, stay motivated, (I want to WANT to track my calories), and run some races, climb some mountains, pull my self up over a bar a few times, push myself off the ground a bunch, shop where I want to shop, but I'll probably compliment strangers on an internet forum in the interim because I like pointing out the good in others during my down time.

You do know I'm joking right!? I haven't been single for 15 years. I'm obviously here to get in shape, and entertain people with sarcasm! lol Seriously tho..

You damn married people. I was on here for a date and 10 ratings.

Was also curious if i was ONS or Dating material.

Or, heaven forbid, a Pass. Nothing more humiliating than being a "Pass" on a Person Above You" thread. It is known.

• TheChrissyT
    edited January 2016
    Options

Or, heaven forbid, a Pass. Nothing more humiliating than being a "Pass" on a Person Above You" thread. It is known.

lol confession. My self esteem is so shaky most days that I wouldn't risk it.
  • jlisa24
    Options

I would eat a whole chocolate cake if i were a pass. And then that would defeat the purpose of why I was originally here, in the first place.

Must. Be. A. MFP. 10.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options

lol I don't know anything about you. Well NOW I know something about you. I like sarcasm, even when it needs to be pointed out to me. I can't be held accountable. I've been a baby factory and that makes sleep deprivation a way of life.

Haha. It's my fault. I need more practice utilizing my "lol's" and my emojis, to help convey emotion in text! lollolol :D
  • TheChrissyT
    Options

I would eat a whole chocolate cake if i were a pass. And then that would defeat the purpose of why I was originally here, in the first place.

Must. Be. A. MFP. 10.

I'd probably eat a whole chocolate cake either way. lol
  • jlisa24
    Options

Awe that makes me sad for you.

Brighten the f up you baby factory! You made little humans, you should be proud of who you are, regardless of a pass, which, around here... wouldn't happen :wink:
  • kchuskey
    Options
    I don't believe I have ever seen a "pass". To somebody of the opposite sex that is. They are always leaving that door slightly open, like.... "So you're saying there's a chance!" Haha.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Must. Be. A. MFP. 10.

A Pass doesn't count if it's from a shirtless, headless torso man. If that's any consolation.
  • kchuskey
    Options
    I'm pretty sure KIK is for dickpics and a shady way for men to hide messages from their ladies.

I will not be a part of the shenanigans. However, dickpics can be forwarded to my email showmeyourweiner@gmail.com

Just making sure... That is all lower case correct?
  • TheChrissyT
    Options

Awe that makes me sad for you.

Brighten the f up you baby factory! You made little humans, you should be proud of who you are, regardless of a pass, which, around here... wouldn't happen :wink:

lmao, don't be sad for me. I don't ever ACTUALLY have to worry about anyone passing @ me because I'm never ACTUALLY going to be hoping someone won't. I think the tell tale on whether or not someone is passable is how long it takes someone to come along and say tap. Most people have the decency to say nothing if they they don't have something nice to say. :) But still... I'm not trying for any MFP firsts!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I know I'm here to lose weight, make friends from everywhere and if I happen to meet the right guy then so be it, but this site is another form of rejection for me when it comes to "dating" it's not the best.

Ditto!!

I don't see anything wrong with making attractive friends. If that motivates you then go for it. If it makes you feel better to find ugly ones, great! Do yo' thang!! It also helps pass a boring work day! :p

It does help to pass the time up at work. Lol! I'm not as fortunate as other women who get any attention. Lol!

@jennmpantoja You just have to force your way in!! :p It took me a LONG time to be able to do that, and while I am very much the same person IRL I would NEVER just approach a cute guy and be all up in his face. Maybe this is practice so someday I can do that lol!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Today's bad decision is tomorrow's thread topic!

Please let's start a thread about our worst "decisions" lol

@jlisa24 "It all started when I got Kik..."

I will not get Kik. Still. I've heard too much.

I thought you had one. Aren't you 'whiteunmarkedpedovan'? I hope I haven't been sending my nudes to the wrong guy.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options

A Pass doesn't count if it's from a shirtless, headless torso man. If that's any consolation.

woo-hoo! I just got a KIK request from a random shirtless, headless torso guy about three minutes ago. Does this mean I am getting closer to the elusive 10?
  • jlisa24
    Options

Just making sure... That is all lower case correct?

For you... just text me, as usual. But next time I want a pic from the front.
  • kchuskey
    Options

Today's bad decision is tomorrow's thread topic!

Please let's start a thread about our worst "decisions" lol

@jlisa24 "It all started when I got Kik..."

I will not get Kik. Still. I've heard too much.

I thought you had one. Aren't you 'whiteunmarkedpedovan'? I hope I haven't been sending my nudes to the wrong guy.

No... I've told you over and over, my van says "free candy" on the side. It is not unmarked.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »

woo-hoo! I just got a KIK request from a random shirtless, headless torso guy about three minutes ago. Does this mean I am getting closer to the elusive 10?

That makes you an 11!!! He could be your soulmate!!!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28, I am all atwitter now, wondering if this might be true love. He even offered to send me a photo of his junk. This could be the real thing.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »
    @AskTracyAnnK28, I am all atwitter now, wondering if this might be true love. He even offered to send me a photo of his junk. This could be the real thing.

Nothing says "I love you" more than a good d*ck pic. AskTracy approves.