Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    Soon I'll be one of those dads running 5k's while pushing along the baby stroller

That is hard work for sure
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    alafabeta wrote: »
    Any more experience with running dates? Gym dates?

Ive only had gym / running dates with girl friends. And used to go to the gym and run with my ex. I was one of those annoying couples who worked out together. They make me want to vom now... lol

As do people who can't finish a wor
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    _EPIC_ wrote: »
    alafabeta wrote: »
    Any more experience with running dates? Gym dates?

Ive only had gym / running dates with girl friends. And used to go to the gym and run with my ex. I was one of those annoying couples who worked out together. They make me want to vom now... lol

As do people who can't finish a wor

Yep! Im one of those annoying southern California girls who abbreviate words! #OwnsIt
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Does it really matter?
    Both could be considered helpful..
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Soon I'll be one of those dads running 5k's while pushing along the baby stroller

Baby Jogger Elite or Bob Revolution
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It is clearly a dating site... duh.

Supporting evidence:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10313317/seeking-feedback-on-gender-identity-options#latest

Because this is dating related, but not fitness related and it is an MFP staff post. *nods*
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

Baby Jogger Elite or Bob Revolution

I just saw a Dad running a 5k with a stroller being pushed, he had that i need a beer look.
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I think people usually always turn any social site into a dating site... You can't help but reach out to that person that catches your attention. All the discussions are about flirting, spooning, kissing, rating, chatting, etc. Down fall is mostly everyone is in another state lol
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    I think people usually always turn any social site into a dating site... You can't help but reach out to that person that catches your attention. All the discussions are about flirting, spooning, kissing, rating, chatting, etc. Down fall is mostly everyone is in another state lol

recruitment-castaways-deserted-deserts-island-castaway-29607959_low.jpg
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @Melissa7681 I don't know about anyone else but I so wanna get in your pants on an island and rate you a ten afterwards. Then we can have long talks on the beach about what we hide in our closets and think our photos mean to each other. Once we get saved, I'll send you random messages that hint about my desire to see more of you. So how 'bout that coffee?? :wink:

Honestly though, I have met some decent peeps so far through the forums and I love the humor on some of these posts.

• JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Yes, because INSTAGRAM, a site where people post pictures of the food they ate and random selfies, is more acceptable than MFP where people have similar goals, interests, and actual realism.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »

recruitment-castaways-deserted-deserts-island-castaway-29607959_low.jpg

Haha
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    wait... this is supposed to be a fitness website... huh
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the "poster above you" threads because...awesome.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Definite Bang
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    i would bang you also
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to lose some weight, get back in shape for my family, and find a suitable side chick.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    i would bang you also

pick-me-gif-with-text.gif
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I'm just here to lose some weight, get back in shape for my family, and find a suitable side chick.

@kchuskey - please feel free to Ask Tracy any questions regarding your suitable side chick woes!