Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    It's more like an amateurs only strip club.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    _John_ wrote: »
    It's more like an amateurs only strip club.

But instead of dollars bills, the strippers get lots and lots of compliments
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Kik me - soimarriedanaxemurderer
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2016

Jacwhite22 wrote: »

OK....Try mulletmuffdiver01

Now your messing with me, that's #1 on my list and you look nothing like him, he just has one lower hair heart...tho your hairdo is just a tish longer...rawr
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    edited January 2016
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    ima @AskTracyAnnK28 if she wants a date for tonight

@JeffreyMG Let's totally do that! Do you have a Kik??

bwahaaaaahaaaaa

• AskTracyAnnK28
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    If you haven't moved on from MFP to Kik, he's just not that into you -that's when you know it is true love

Oh! everyone add me sendmedickpics
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member

bwahaaaaahaaaaa

im not at that level of loving you yet, prove to me why i should allow you to kik me
  • AskTracyAnnK28

bwahaaaaahaaaaa

im not at that level of loving you yet, prove to me why i should allow you to kik me

@JeffreyMG that's it. it's over. our cyber love just died in the water.

• JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    I look at it like nearly everyone is married and no one is nearby so how is it we could possibly "date"?? It's just for fun and sh!ts and giggles. fqmo8asf6nzu.jpg
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member

bwahaaaaahaaaaa

@JeffreyMG that's it. it's over. our cyber love just died in the water.

Love is like a dozen roses, Expensive, and it lasts for one week at most.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    PLTNM_INC wrote: »
    If you haven't moved on from MFP to Kik, he's just not that into you -that's when you know it is true love

Oh! everyone add me sendmedickpics

LMFAO.....I just spit my coffee all over the monitor....
  • alafabeta
    alafabeta Posts: 9 Member
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    I'm totally on here to date everyone thats why i have so many friends...its a fitness site, the chit chat is to entertain at most. If anyone from Maryland wants to go on a running date with me thats totally cool with me.

I'd take up a running date over the occasional ONS messages I get from men who live relatively close to me. Havent they heard of tinder?!

Running dates are simple, we run we run, then we say bye and go home and cuddle a lone in our beds tired then we can do it again some other time haha, life is simple sometimes

I don't run with men (other than when i was with my stupid ex), I mostly have female running / gym buddies... other than the gym randos who I have gotten to know.

I think you have inspired me to find male running dates!

Lol, Awesome!, i like to run alone most of the time, since I'm doing running to reach a goal. Once i start pacing my runs a little better ill start finding someone to go run with if it matters, but really i just crank my music and go.

I typically run alone too, depending on my goal - distance / half or speed training etc. But its fun to rub with friends at an easy pace. Would be about 63% better if it were a good looking man. Just saying lol

I worship running dates! Remember my first. This girl was really sexy, but she was out of shape and needed to lose weight. We only ran 2.5 miles because that was all she could. It was hot summer, her clothes were skimpy, her breathing was accelerated, her sweaty body smelled so sweet... Best date ever!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    I look at it like nearly everyone is married and no one is nearby so how is it we could possibly "date"?? It's just for fun and sh!ts and giggles.

Yeah, there are ONLY 820 threads with Texas in the title. Chances are there are no men on here that live near you.
  • ekhogben
    ekhogben Posts: 1 Member
    Melissa, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes ALL DAY.

Heck yes! I'd vote for you.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    srv524 wrote: »
    Common interests. Some people have fitness as a common interest, they build upon that common interest into a relationship/more. Same as a D&D website, same as a bookworm website, same as a gardening website.

This. (OMG, I agree with you, @srv524)

Fitness for me, some good laughs otherwise. I only post in a few threads on a regular basis - the ones that give me a good chuckle if likeminded people are posting. Good distraction.
  • alafabeta
    alafabeta Posts: 9 Member
    Any more experience with running dates? Gym dates?
  • srv524
    kimvmajor wrote: »
    Common interests. Some people have fitness as a common interest, they build upon that common interest into a relationship/more. Same as a D&D website, same as a bookworm website, same as a gardening website.

This. (OMG, I agree with you, @srv524)

Fitness for me, some good laughs otherwise. I only post in a few threads on a regular basis - the ones that give me a good chuckle if likeminded people are posting. Good distraction.

I knew there was a reason I married you.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    ONS but crawl out and go home before he wakes up
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member

See, this site really CAN work!
  • srv524
    kimvmajor wrote: »

See, this site really CAN work!

Bring milk when you come home tonight btw, I used it all on the oreos.