Replies

• kayleighx919
    kayleighx919 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heey! I'm from Watford! Everyone feel free to add anyone
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey, from South Wales, currently lost 100 pounds. Will be a lot more active posting updates. Give me an add. Il accept you all
  • davidmc826
    davidmc826 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    100 pounds that's good going well done mate
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm from East Yorkshire feel free to add me
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good luck guys x
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hey, from South Wales, currently lost 100 pounds. Will be a lot more active posting updates. Give me an add. Il accept you all

Really well done
  • HardworkDedication701
    HardworkDedication701 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Essex here anyone can add me
  • EmmaRoseNorris
    EmmaRoseNorris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, I used to use this all the time and it helped me lose almost 3 stone! Put one stone back on so back on the bandwagon - would love some others to join me and keep me motivated this time!

Emma-Rose
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hey everybody, I used to use this all the time and it helped me lose almost 3 stone! Put one stone back on so back on the bandwagon - would love some others to join me and keep me motivated this time!

Emma-Rose
    You'll lose that stone Hunni x

• SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and also would like more friends. I'm from south Yorkshire. Feel free to add :):):)
  • MatthewJ97R
    MatthewJ97R Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please fell free to add me as need more friends on here. I'm down in sunny old Devon
  • LadyLovesJudo
    LadyLovesJudo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Recently joined MFP, left MFP, joined MFP again....looking for active and motivational friends :)
  • liv_emmett
    liv_emmett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Leeds here, Just got started on here Feel free to add me would love a friend for extra motivation xx
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    South Yorkshire and North East for me. Active on here with an open diary. Feel free to add me and then shout at me when I eat cake. :smiley:
  • slimmingqueen33
    slimmingqueen33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all, im Barbara from Belfast just back after a spell out so hoping to make some new friends... please add me :-)
  • worldlymaret
    worldlymaret Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    East Midlands here - only a few more lbs to go for me, but looking for that final bit of motivation to lose the last bit of jelly and then start building up that muscle. Definitely going for the "balanced lifestyle" - ie. healthy, but still enjoying chocolate and pudding too :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • buckman803
    buckman803 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Portsmouth...
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, from Berkshire. Lost nearly 3st on here so far and 2st to go before ideal weight. Feel free to add me
  • natalierachelprice
    natalierachelprice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI all I'm from Wales and could use some friends am just starting out got a lot of weight to lose! Xxx
  • Ffiffion
    Ffiffion Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Swansea girl living in Salford here, feel free to add me :)