U.K. Buddies ?

Options

Replies

• James991223
    James991223 Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wales here, have about 26lb to lose. Anyone is more than welcome to add me, i'll be logging everyday and also am trying to improve my fitness levels for my plans next year :smile:
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    From the north-west. Feel free to add me :)
  • jakefitzgerald93
    jakefitzgerald93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI! Im Jake!

Im from the UK too, Solihull to be exact o:)

84 lbs down, reached my goal weight. Looking to help others now if anyone wants help on setting up a plan for you just message me :) i eat 2250 calories a day, and still lose weight, its not about the calories, its about macros :)

Add me!
  • pixpixx
    pixpixx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, from Northampton! Just redownloaded the app again after deciding I need to do something to get myself motivated, feel free to add :)
  • paul_smith83
    paul_smith83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    UK Noobie, down in Portsmouth, but work away a lot!
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Based in South Wales, I've got a final 10 pound to lose to reach my target goal of 110 pounds, happy to accept all adds, and willing to help out or answer any questions :)
    Will be good to get people who are regular posters and happy to share best practise.

zspuhf213zwz.jpeg
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hampshire here, previously Leeds.
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Based in South Wales, I've got a final 10 pound to lose to reach my target goal of 110 pounds, happy to accept all adds, and willing to help out or answer any questions :)
    Will be good to get people who are regular posters and happy to share best practise.

zspuhf213zwz.jpeg

zspuhf213zwz.jpeg

Wow !!!
  • vikkiogilvie
    vikkiogilvie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Originally from NZ, living in Sweden and making the move to London on Monday- please add me, i really need motivation to shift the exchange/general uni weight I've gained! Also open to any suggestions as to gyms or sports clubs in London!
  • Psylico
    Psylico Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm living in Cambridge Uk. happy to add too for motivation :smile:
  • poisonivy73
    poisonivy73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Peckham, London here!
  • MR2Jay77
    MR2Jay77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Northampton here - Less than a stone to go now having dropped fromm 18st 4lb to 14st 8 with a target of around 8-10% body fat before I start building lean muscle
  • morganharris26
    morganharris26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys i'm Morgan from the South Wales, UK . If anyone is looking for supportive, friendly and positive people to accompany them on their journey then feel free to give me an add! I'm on a journey to loose 56 pounds and would love to be able to support others on their own journeys too! :smile:
  • BeatingPCOS2016
    BeatingPCOS2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Sarah and I live in London. I used MFP to lose 4stone around two years ago... Sadly I put it all back on! :| Anyone feel free to add me :#
  • Sallyann1Fuller
    Sallyann1Fuller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo I'm from the UK Cambridgeshire - feel free to add :)
  • CatFrogPanda
    CatFrogPanda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    East Yorkshire
    5f4
    Current weight 154 Goal 126
    Haven't been on here in while, need to keep up my motivation
  • Siobhan86x
    Siobhan86x Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love some uk buddies
    Age 30
    Height 5, 3
    Weight 157
    Goal 130
    Very motivated
  • keysersoze3
    keysersoze3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK!

Been on mfp for a while to monitor what I eat, but now looking to the communities for advice and tips... :smile:
  • rich4567
    rich4567 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Richard from the Midlands, UK. Add me :smile:
  • P0tterMrs
    P0tterMrs Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi all! I'm from the Stoke-on-Trent, UK. I joined yesterday and need friends! Add me xx