U.K. Buddies ?

Options

Replies

• PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi born in North Wales, but living in North East England. Always looking for active friends. Feel free to send me a request. Cheers Guys
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am from Surrey, looking for motivational friends also xx
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Leicester, anyone can add me :) I'm looking to lose body fat.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Lost 100 pounds so far. New direction and looking to add lean muscle and tone up. Appreciate the new friend requests and motivation :)
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Lost 100 pounds so far. New direction and looking to add lean muscle and tone up. Appreciate the new friend requests and motivation :)

Well done u
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    teamvic wrote: »
    Hi, from Berkshire. Lost nearly 3st on here so far and 2st to go before ideal weight. Feel free to add me

Well done u
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Essex girl here feel free to add me people
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Birmingham UK, add me! :)
  • ianwilson67
    ianwilson67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Leeds here, started 2nd week of may, got a lot of weight to lose, about 50-60lbs :(
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! U.K. Here powerlifting, calisthenics, and plenty of high intensity cardio work. That's me. Please feel free to add. Bring some pain
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Leeds here, started 2nd week of may, got a lot of weight to lose, about 50-60lbs :(

Good luck Hunni
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hi guys! U.K. Here powerlifting, calisthenics, and plenty of high intensity cardio work. That's me. Please feel free to add. Bring some pain

Hi Nick
  • Satah1502
    Satah1502 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too...London/Cambridge based. Add away :) x
  • Jturnbull7
    Jturnbull7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thought I would give this a go! From North East England... Feel free to add me to aid my motivation and follow my journey
  • sonyajayne89
    sonyajayne89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi from the South West xx
  • Chubbybikergirl2016
    Chubbybikergirl2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    west midlands here. please add me. i have just started my weight loss journey.
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Jturnbull7 wrote: »
    Thought I would give this a go! From North East England... Feel free to add me to aid my motivation and follow my journey
    I'm NE too
  • rainbowlady1
    rainbowlady1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Manchester uk - please feel free to add :-)
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi based in Darlington UK, always happy to receive requests. PTSD sufferer, trying to rebuild my life and find lifting iron helps. If depression scares you off then l totally understand. currently doing a modified version of Shortcut to Size thanks to bodybuilding.com. thanks for reading
  • IndiHannahJJ
    IndiHannahJJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    From Oxfordshire! Trying to lose the post-rugby injury weight. Can't go from rugby 6 times a week to 0 and still eat like a rugby player unfortunately!